PDA

View Full Version : hud bug

zedjr
07-23-2009, 06:23 AM
I ahve two bugs so far. one is that hud stats flicker fomr time to time and will stay gone for 5 seconds or so. my other problem is that stats on both ftp adn stars dont show up until i sit down at table and play a hand or two. hem is suppose to read from memory like pt3 to put stats on observed tables at stars adn ftp. Right or am i missing something. ANd yes i do set teh settigns for prefetch i think correctly. would be nice to configure my hud positions without having ot play a hand and nice to see players stats before u sit down and play at that table. also yes i do have disable stats when there is no hero unchecked.

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Make sure you have updated all your video graphics driver. Beyond that, I would probably need to ask teh HUD developer for some help with your problem.

If you turned on the pre-fetch in the hud options > site options, you are halfway done. Please make note of the pre-fetch folder specified in the site options, and add it to your auto import list. Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data