PDA

View Full Version : Adding a stat

ClutchCity
11-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Is there a way to add 'fold turn CB to raise' and 'fold river CB to raise' to the HUD pop-up?? Help on adding these custom stats would be much appreciated, I don't see them in the default pop-up configuration.

Patvs
11-05-2011, 11:47 PM
fold turn CB to raise' and 'fold river CB to raise' actually are available as popup stats under the Continuation Bet category.

Watch video @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/207/HUD+Popup+Introduction

ClutchCity
11-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Oh, I see now; I thought those meant something else.

Thanks for the link and your response, quite helpful. A+ to whoever wrote the article/made the video, good job support.

ClutchCity
11-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Is there a way to change the BIG popup that shows all of stats, the one that pops up when one clicks on an empty space on the HUD?

Where it says turn and river, I want to add Fcbet to raisestats to the 'turn' and 'river' respectively.

Patvs
11-06-2011, 11:42 PM
hud options--> table preferences--> chance the click for popup setting.
Then instead of the big popup (called "sample") you'll see different HUD popups specific to each stat you click on.

To change which popup is linked to which stat go to hud options--> player preferences
To edit the actual popups go to hud options--> Popup Configuration

ClutchCity
11-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Thank you for the help so far; however, I'm having trouble with this because I want the stats located on the right side of the HUD (column placement). Do you provide support via TeamViewer?

Patvs
11-10-2011, 03:33 AM
Look at the sample popup.
NEW LINE
You add a stat (left side)
you add for example the position stats
(every new stat, will be added to the right on the same line)
if you want a space (no stat) it's _T ("")

ibombonato
11-10-2011, 12:57 PM
I cant find on HM2 stats for:

Fold to 2barrels and Fold to 3Barrel in 3bet pots
Also, Raise turn cbet and Raise river cbet in 3bet pots

netsrak
11-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Missing stats will be added soon