PDA

View Full Version : Filter: Open Shove, Fold and Call Allin

Yeslifer
11-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Its quite surprising these filter doesn't exist yet, they just have to be added!

Right now, to filter out all times we fold on BB vs an BTN open, we have to add filters like "Did 3bet = False, Did ColdCall = False" - correct? And to see the calls, that is even a worse detour.
When it comes to allins, the Open Raise size only works for the hero and is therefore not sufficient for making an allin bet. The filter "Facing an Allin Bet" does not mean "Facing an Open Shove" either since hands can basically be like "BTN raises, BB 3bets, BTN 4bets, BB faces an allin bet".

Thank you for reading and I hope you use my useful information for the coming updates.

(Edit: There should also be a checkbox for "No limpers", since its still impossible to filter them out).

Regards

udbrky
11-05-2011, 06:22 PM
There is the quick filter - defend big blind and defend small blind that you can load by highlighting and clicking the + in the bottom right.

In Advanced Filters, there is Other: Facing All In Bet, and you can add the filter by bet size to show how big the bet was in regards to the pot.

We can't make an individual filter for every possible scenario that can be dreamed of, that's why you can save filters that you want to combine and use in the future.

Yeslifer
11-06-2011, 12:06 AM
There is the quick filter - defend big blind and defend small blind that you can load by highlighting and clicking the + in the bottom right.

But this won't work if we change our position to for example BTN and first raiser is CO.

In Advanced Filters, there is Other: Facing All In Bet, and you can add the filter by bet size to show how big the bet was in regards to the pot.
This won't work if you want to use additional filters like for example Effective Stack Size 2-4BB's.

We can't make an individual filter for every possible scenario that can be dreamed of, that's why you can save filters that you want to combine and use in the future.

I understand this, however a basic "fold" should be elementary in this case, also an option for "No limpers", since there are options for 1 or more limpers, but you'll still get the limpers in any scenario that doesn't involve UTG raise or blind defence.

udbrky
11-08-2011, 10:30 PM
I don't understand - you can't defend your blind on the button. can you explain what you're trying to filter for there? You can set up filters and save them to load later. that's why we give so many filters for you to use.

What do you mean it doesn't work there? can you send hands that should be filtered but are not?

I'm still not following the last part.