PDA

View Full Version : HUD & Import Failures

GoAheadPutMeOnAK
07-22-2009, 08:27 PM
HEM has been running fine for me since the last Full Tilt upgrade. Two nights ago my HUD stopped displaying, my Active Player Window is void of any names, and when I click on SESSIONS or REPORTS, HEM is only capturing 1-5% of the hands I am playing.

Is a reinstall the best option? Advice on how to reinstall HEM but keeping the same database would be greatly appreciated.

fozzy71
07-22-2009, 08:43 PM
I would need some more details before i recommend a reinstall.

Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

GoAheadPutMeOnAK
07-22-2009, 10:57 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 beta 19

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Full Tilt. NL cash and NL SnGs. Yes, Auto Import is selected

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up Holdem Manager, navigate to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and verify that the location of the folder Holdem Manager checks for is the hand histories folder of your poker client.

Yes. HH's are being put into my Full Tilt HH folder
C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HH\GoAheadPutMeOnAK\GoAheadPutMeOnAK
HEM imports from C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HH + subfolders

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.
n/a

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?
No. They are not imported successfully. HEM says that my last session was 83 hands over 27 minutes when it should have been around 350 hands.' I am also getting a message saying 'Import errors 1065" during the last time I clicked on Start Auto Import. Screen shot here:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7691/hemp.jpg

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
I haven't the slightest clue on how to create new databases. Please advise.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I have never used Table Finder. No idea what it is or where to find it.

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.
Yes, English.

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
UAC is disabled.

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.
Attach the file to my post?

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 01:39 AM
How do I create a new database? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146)

If they import to the new DB, it's a corrupt DB. If it doesn't, it may be a problem with your SQL installation or something else.

If they don't import to the new DB can you please Zip and email those hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net and fozzy@holdemmanager.net.

I will try to import them to my test DB. I think you may have a DB issue.