PDA

View Full Version : database / adding stats to report

yvonneasshigh
07-22-2009, 06:55 PM
hi just got 2 questions

1. I got 3 databases from pt3 and 2 of hm...does now hm reads the stats from every database or just from the active one?

2. is it possible to add the stat: c-bet success, stole blind success to the report?

thanks so much
yvonne

fozzy71
07-22-2009, 08:33 PM
HM only reads from the active/default DB. You can export all your other DBs, and import them to a single DB, and if you want them all aggregated.

The stats you want, are already available I believe, or something very close.

Cash Games > Reports > Stat Selection > '+':

Flop, Turn, and River columns all have various cbet success stats

Steal column has multiple steal success stats as well.

yvonneasshigh
07-23-2009, 06:21 AM
hi thanks for your help

what I do not understand right is, I now got these databases on HM:
PT3 DB (unknown)
PT3_2009_07_16_132545 (unknown)
PT3_2009_07_13_139454(unknown)
HoldemManager (HoldemManager) DEFAULT DATABASE

You mean that the players now only are rated from the Holdem Manager Database`? What can I do now , so that HM does use all databases to rate the players (reads from all databases)...

thanks

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 07:40 AM
You will need to export all your hands from the PT3 databases, and manually import them to the HM DB. After that, you can delete the PT3 DB's, if you are no longer using PT3.

Importing Hands from PT3

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=63

Deleting DBs

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21

yvonneasshigh
07-23-2009, 08:23 AM
hi fozzy

i already did import the databases to hm...now i got all these databases in hm:
PT3 DB (unknown)
PT3_2009_07_16_132545 (unknown)
PT3_2009_07_13_139454(unknown)
HoldemManager (HoldemManager) DEFAULT DATABASE

what I ask is if now hm does take all of these databases to rate players or does hm only takes the DEFAULT one to rate the players?

thanks so much
yvonne

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 08:28 AM
No, HM only reads from your default/active HM database. Those DBs are not 'in HM'. They are PostgreSQL databases that HM can see, so that you can pick the appropriate DB for HM. It wouldn't know how to use those PT3 databases, even if it could draw stats from multiple DBs.

If you are no longer using PT3, I suggest deleting those old DBs. After deleting DBs it is a good idea to perform some general maintenance and tuning- http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?t=11194

yvonneasshigh
07-23-2009, 08:49 AM
hm but I did import the databases of pockertracker as said in the FAQ of HM...

This does take over 2 days only for the import. Now If I delete these pokertracker databases in the hm database all the hands of pokertracker database (with all the handhistories) will be deleted or are they now all in the HoldemManager (HoldemManager) DEFAULT DATABASE???

I mean what good was importing the databases of pokertracker 3 when now I should delete them?

I mean same question if I intend to make a new database...does then hm reads handhistories from all the databases or only from the new one?

sorry I know my english is not that good sorry for that:-)