PDA

View Full Version : Problem starting any import from Ladbrokes poker!

Grigorov
07-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Hello, i just instaled HM and did everything as said in the guidelines until got myself into puzzel with starting the import.
1st in the guideline was said to delete all the files from file ladbrokesMPP and to track down whether the hand history file is working, unfortunately no.
I found out that every time i move the content of this folder there automatically creates by itself new gamehistory file. Unfortunately it does not help to set the HM auto import option to import from the full folder.
Pls if someone can help i would appreciate it!
10x a lot

fozzy71
07-22-2009, 04:49 PM
I found out that every time i move the content of this folder there automatically creates by itself new gamehistory file. ....

I have never setup HM for a microgaming site, but what you describe sounds like what the FAQ says is supposed to happen.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=127

3. Confirm that your hand histories are saving to C:\Microgaming\Poker\LadbrokesMPP

The next step is to confirm that the hand histories are appearing in that folder.

1. Scroll to C:\Microgaming\Poker\LadbrokesMPP and keep that window open.

2. If there are any files here, delete them or move them.

3. Launch Microgaming / Prima / Unibet and start playing some poker for a few minutes at a cash table. After you've played a couple of hands, you should see a file appear in that folder like in the screenshot below. If you right click and choose Details, you can see the date it was created.
Absolute Folder

If the file appears, then everything should be in place for the HUD to work correctly.

If it doesn't appear, then you need to find where the hand histories are being saved to and update these details in the auto import folder because if the hand histories aren't showing up in the correct folder, the HUD won't work.

Grigorov
07-22-2009, 05:20 PM
i did this already but did not found the location of this file yet. Though one file apears:GameHistory.dat, which increases its size while i play! Do you think that this file could be the one?

netsrak
07-22-2009, 06:21 PM
I think so. Read this file name a lot of times before :)

fozzy71
07-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Turn off the default Windows option to 'Hide Known File Extensions', and they should look the same.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html