PDA

View Full Version : Massive Bummer with the replayer -- please add these features *preferred seating*

Pupp3tMast3r
11-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Theres two things everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, would like to see:

PREFERRED SEAT (!!!!!) -- we're in 2012 almost, the end of the world is near and we still can't have a preferred seat in the replayer, really?

Have the actual hand history code as an option to export (among 2+2 format, plain text format, etc.)

udbrky
11-04-2011, 11:49 PM
We have the replayer preferred seat in the mix.

You can right click hand and copy to get the actual hand history, like in 1.0

Pupp3tMast3r
11-05-2011, 12:11 AM
What do you mean by "you have it in the mix"? I thought that was supposed to be a standard feature with HM2.

As for the hand history, I sometimes mark hands during play and there's no place where I can right click the hand. I don't want to open up the sessions tab and try to find the hand. I want to quick export it, it should be that much of a hassle to add a new field to the 30+ fields there to export.

Also another idea would be to have somewhere an option list to which options to export you want to pop up. For example I would only use the 2+2 and plain text and I really don't care about the gazillion rest. Seems like this should be extremely simple to program ...

udbrky
11-05-2011, 03:00 AM
I mean it's in the plans yet.

For the second, we are looking at some options. i

I can pass along the third.

Thank you.

Pupp3tMast3r
12-25-2011, 12:37 AM
Any news on any of these? It's Xmas already, and we got no presents from HEM :(

Sarek
12-25-2011, 05:08 AM
3) If you open Hand viewer - can see 2 "extra" options with pre-selected export formats.

Galoper
12-29-2011, 09:10 PM
PREFERRED SEAT

ASAP please !!!!!

udbrky
12-31-2011, 11:11 PM
This is a known issues and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 3873. We will often release builds on a limited basis only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket # .

If you would like a specific email back when a new build that addresses 3873 is officially released, please email hm2support@holdemmanager with "Notify Me When 3873 Is Resolved" in the body.