PDA

View Full Version : hud problem

martin dtc
11-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi,
I am using Multiple panels right now, but every time I drag all the panels to the right place they wont stay there,
when i close and open a new table the panels are crisscross and above each other and everything
how can i place the panels and save the position their at so they always stay there
this used to be the case standardly when i was using u hud without different panels
thanks,

Patvs
11-05-2011, 01:41 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

On which site are you playing? If you play -for example- play 9 handed SNGs, rightclick on the table in TableManager and manually set the number of players to 9.

--

Also in TableManager, click on File--> Save Positions (after you've moved the panels to the right positions)

martin dtc
11-05-2011, 06:47 AM
i have updated the latest version
i play stars cash games

martin dtc
11-05-2011, 07:02 AM
i did everything u said
but every time there is a new orbit, 2 panels move outside the table for no reason,
to illustrate i made a screenshot:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/faultp.jpg/)

Patvs
11-05-2011, 11:23 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default:
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

martin dtc
11-06-2011, 07:13 AM
deleting position files = deleting pospre2 & pospref4 right?

i did this and everything else u said exactly, but i keep getting the same problem.
3 panels (of 2 different huds) just move to crazy places, other panels sometimes slightly change so that they are kinda blocking each other..

how can i fix this?

edit: any way to make the note icon smaller (this might help something)?

Patvs
11-07-2011, 12:05 AM
You can't alter the size of the note icon.

Yes deleting the pospref.txt files.
Also try changing your table theme to PokerStars Black.

martin dtc
11-07-2011, 06:48 AM
I am very used to the classic theme, i dont play well using black theme
but anyway a support member can help me with this via skype/teamviewer?

Patvs
11-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Try first, if you have the same problem using Black Theme, just as a test.

martin dtc
11-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Try first, if you have the same problem using Black Theme, just as a test.

same problem

Patvs
11-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Pilch
11-10-2011, 12:46 PM
I've got exactly the same problem it seems. After a long time using the same HUD, I thought I would tweak it a little. I made a new one with three panels and had some problems with it moving about. I have followed the guidance in this thread but with no luck. I get 90% of the panels in place, regularly save the HUD position as I am going along but then a couple of panels move off to the side or corner and I'm unable to fix them in place.

I'm playing Stars tournaments. Hyper simple theme.

Any suggestions?

martin dtc
11-10-2011, 08:29 PM
pls post here if u can solve the problem
i will do the same too

ps: hem guys, can you state without any doubt that my hud will work (or at least improve) if i update to hem2, i dont like it but this may be vital.

netsrak
11-12-2011, 09:33 AM
We can't state this but you can use a HM2 Trial to test it.

martin dtc
11-12-2011, 10:44 AM
We can't state this but you can use a HM2 Trial to test it.

ok ill do that in the next 10 days and will let u know

Pilch
11-12-2011, 12:42 PM
What about those of us who don't want to upgrade just yet? How do I go about getting my HUD issue resolved? Do I need to start a new thread to repeat my above post?

Patvs
11-14-2011, 12:30 AM
Try using a one-panel HUD instead.

Pilch
11-15-2011, 07:14 PM
One panel works but it's not an ideal solution because when I rearrange tables (and make them slightly smaller), the HUD is then too big for the table and overlaps cards / the button etc.

martin dtc
11-15-2011, 07:54 PM
One panel works but it's not an ideal solution because when I rearrange tables (and make them slightly smaller), the HUD is then too big for the table and overlaps cards / the button etc.

the same goes for me, pls some assistance instead of talking around the problem

Patvs
11-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.