PDA

View Full Version : Hand results display

Tanner1277
07-22-2009, 07:35 AM
When i win or lose a pot usually the pop up says who had what and how much was won, but ever since i installed the new HEM update it just shows how much was won or lost, I haven't manually changed any settings. how do i fix this?

netsrak
07-22-2009, 09:17 AM
To be honest i don't understand what you are talking about.

Do you mean the mucked cards?

A screenshot would be helpful to identify your problem.

Tanner1277
07-23-2009, 01:50 AM
yes i do mean the mucked cards, with a little red or green number under them, and the board, now i just get the green or red number.

fozzy71
07-23-2009, 02:11 AM
HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Mucked Cards Time

Default is 5 seconds I believe.

Tanner1277
07-24-2009, 07:56 PM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6672/hud.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/i/hud.jpg/)

It was already on 5. This hand was played between me and total nuts he had 45s, i had T8, my hand didn't show, his is in the wrong position and the images is really bad. It worked fine for a long time but since i installed a HEM update it started not working, at first just not displaying the cards, and just saying how much was won or lost. I would like to get it working right again.

fozzy71
07-24-2009, 08:49 PM
What you are describing is probably happening because, once upon a time, you rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand repositions the HUD panels.

Close HM and Table Manager

Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Delete pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.

That will remove any saved hud panel positions (and mucked card positions), and revert them to default settings. Now make sure that your preferred seating in HM, matches the settings in the Pokerstars options.

Now when you play your next game, please make sure to only play a single table to get the hud setup properly. Once you think it is set, open a 2nd table and test. Just make sure you never move the hud panels, until after you can see your own hero stats on the table.

The graphics issue, may be helped by updating your video card drivers.