PDA

View Full Version : Notetaking with HM2

Ashton733
11-04-2011, 01:28 PM
When taking notes with HM, i searching for a more visible option

for example if i want to note a hand someone raised (let's say ace of clubs and ace of diamonds), then my note will be: AcAd.

Is there a possibility to make this more visible? for example that you can choose the cards so you can see them the same as in the reviewer? or like on somepokerfora where you can typ :c: and the a picture of a club appears?

If this is already possible, how can this be done?
If not, is there a chance that this will happen in the future?

Kind Regards

P.S. if my explenation is somewhat blurry don't hesitate to say so

udbrky
11-05-2011, 06:21 AM
There is some research being done into using different fonts in the notes.

salflip
03-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Agree, would be awesome to type in to the notes different cards, and boom its in actual card form. Would make it soooooo much easier when at the tables to read board textures amongst my notes. If this is technically feasible, this is a must imo ;)

DogNamedBluff
03-11-2012, 01:32 PM
The ability to edit note fonts is a feature on the list to address. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-1233. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.