PDA

View Full Version : HUD Complications

CPU's Suck
07-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Hello,

Sorry I am pretty sure I read something about this in the FAQ's but now cant find it anywhere. When I am playing cash games everything is working, but when I am playing tournaments it seems to collect all the stats but the HUD does not appear. Sorry for taking ur time thanks

netsrak
07-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Please give us some more details about what you are doing, please answer these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

CPU's Suck
07-21-2009, 05:30 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?. I just bought it yesterday 1.08.04
2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? im pllayin on Pokerstars.
b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT. Im playin NL Holdem, It works fine with cash, but the HUD does not perform on MTTs.
c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button? Yes, i clicked the auto start button.
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
I looked through this and could not find wut i was lookin for
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? The tournament HH are showing up in the folder i created but i dont see the cash game HH in there. My HH are sent to C:\ProgramFiles\PokerStars\HandHistory\PlzBelieveM e
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? They are showing up in the database
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? I do not see anything saying table finder/manager
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?they are written in english
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? UAC is disabled
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? .Files attached

fozzy71
07-21-2009, 09:02 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?. I just bought it yesterday 1.08.04....

Please update to 1.09 Beta 18a from the link in my signature.