PDA

View Full Version : Set day starts

Apanage
07-21-2009, 09:39 AM
I have some questions about the set day starts. I play on a lot of different networks that uses a lot of different time zones.
But I still want to see the stats from my play to follow my time zone so that the today stats are reflecting that.

Basically I have two questions:

1) If I for example plays at Full Tilt and Ongame at the same time can I get all the stats to fit my day. Does it read the hand histories time details and change them?
2) When you set day starts you haven't got any negative hours options. I live in Sweden which are 7 hours ahead of East cost time. So how do I manage to get all the dates correct if I use the set day starts.

netsrak
07-21-2009, 09:59 AM
It's very difficult up to impossible to get the times correct if you are playing more than one site.

The hand time comes directly from the time in the handhistory file. So its the time of the pokersite. There will be a change to this in the future.

For FTP i recommend you set day starts at to 6:00. Which means FTP is 6 hours behind us here in europe. (or you can try 5:00 or 7:00). It also depends on which times you play over the day.