PDA

View Full Version : Ongame - the folders dont exist?

Rooney
07-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Trying to set up Ongame to work with HM but just can't get it to work. I have no folder under c:\ called "Users". Instead i have to go through "E:\Documents and Settings\" where i find my user and then application data. However, in application data i can't find any folder called "local", and not "Whitebet" for that matter either.

Run a swedish version of windows and getting tilted shit over here....

TheMonkMan
07-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Trying to set up Ongame to work with HM but just can't get it to work. I have no folder under c:\ called "Users". Instead i have to go through "E:\Documents and Settings\" where i find my user and then application data. However, in application data i can't find any folder called "local", and not "Whitebet" for that matter either.

Run a swedish version of windows and getting tilted shit over here....

It appears to have just stopped working overnight, the hand histories are no longer importing for me either???

TheMonkMan
07-21-2009, 09:23 AM
It appears to have just stopped working overnight, the hand histories are no longer importing for me either???

Its definantly still saving the hands to the APPDATA / P5 directory as normal, but HEM is not reading the files anymore....

netsrak
07-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Please check the FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

and please come back if you still have problems.