PDA

View Full Version : Import Error - NaN?

Dopamine Addict
07-21-2009, 02:24 AM
Hello,

I recently downloaded, installed, and setup HEM with no problems. I played a few hands of cash on FTP and they imported fine. However, I then played a set of sngs and something went wrong during the import process. I played 12 $2.25 nine handed sngs and HEM is saying I completed 9 and did not complete 3. Under the stats tab, it shows nine games played at the $2.25 level but it also shows the $4.00 level. I didn't play any $4.00 games. In every box in the $4.00 game row it says NaN. I have done a bit of searching trying to find out how to correctly import all 12 games but have come up empty handed. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of HM, 1.09 Beta18a. I just really would like to figure this out so I can import correctly and have all my games shown. I can provide more information if necessary, thanks for the help!

Also, for some reason I am unable to open my FTP hand history file. If I click on Options>Configure auto import folders, I am able to locate the file but I am not able to open it. When I try to open the file a message pops up that says that C:\program files\full tilt poker\handhistory refers to a location that is unavailable. It could be on a hard drive on this computer, or on a network. It continues for two more lines and then states that if it still cannot be located, the information might have been moved to a different location. If I try to open the file by going trough my computer, I am unable to locate it. Does anyone know what has happened and how it can possibly be fixed? Thanks again!

netsrak
07-21-2009, 05:27 AM
I guess you are using Vista: Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

And update to the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
After updating you must check the Administrator settings again!

Dopamine Addict
07-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Okay, I correctly completed each of your steps. However, HM still displays three games at the $4.00 level (that I didn't play) as incomplete. It looks the same as it did with NaN displayed in each box in the $4.00 game row. Could it be that I possibly made the mistake of closing the window too quickly after I was knocked out?

I was able to use the data view tab to look at the first hand I played and match it to the HH file. Therefore, I was able to locate the tournament summaries for the three incomplete games. I just do not understand why they will not import correctly and display the correct results. Is there anything else I can do or do you suggest just simply editing the sngs in HM and inputing the results?

netsrak
07-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Edit this SnGs and watch it with future games. If you still have problems please email the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net.