PDA

View Full Version : Please add these one click options...

Atkinator
11-04-2011, 04:18 AM
1 - It sucks having to go through Notes to get to NoteCaddy notes. I use PokerStars notes directly so this whole extra click is a real pain for me. Add a 'one click' option please (ie. I want it to show "main" tab, not user when I click on someone's notes)

2 - Similar request, but for tournament info by stack size. This also takes two clicks, whereas in HM1 it only takes one. When multitabling that extra click is supremely annoying.

Tyty

udbrky
11-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Passed along 1.

For 2, you can create filters to filter by stack size in HUD Options - Tournament Filters

Atkinator
11-06-2011, 07:08 AM
For 2, you can create filters to filter by stack size in HUD Options - Tournament Filters

I realise this, but in HM1 if you have this option set you get an icon on the HUD you can click on that brings a pop-up that shows how people play by stack size. So if the tournament filters you have set make the stats look a bit unusual, you can see how they play with more/less big blinds. It would be nice if this were also a feature in HM2 (available with one click, it is already there but more complicated to get to)

udbrky
11-08-2011, 11:03 PM
I passed this along to be looked into.