PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Ipoker not working

wildbeans
07-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi,

The manager imports the hands, but the HUD isn't showing up.

I updated to beta 18 and the HUD was coming up, but was freezing randomly. And so I installed beta 17 as suggested in another thread. Unfortunately now the HUD doesn't even come on.

suggestions? beta 16 maybe?

thanks,

EDIT:
sorry I made a mistake, I don't think it's importing correctly. The auto-import folders are fine, but whenever it tries to import a hand it says import error:1

netsrak
07-21-2009, 05:34 AM
WilliamHill?

Open the HoldemManager.config with a texteditor (notepad) and change
<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">False</setting>
to
<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">True</setting>

wildbeans
07-21-2009, 09:06 AM
the holdemmanger config file in the config directory?

I opened that, there are lots of false values. Which one do I change to true?

Who's william hill?

wildbeans
07-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Oh, I just saw what williamhill is, the date format right? I changed the setting for that to true, however it still gives import errors..

Please advise.

netsrak
07-21-2009, 09:49 AM
Sorry for my wrong post but if you are not playing at William Hill Poker, it's not relevant.

I guess you are using Vista? After the update you have to crosscheck your administrator settings: Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

And if that doesn't help please post and check the answers to this FAQ:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

wildbeans
07-21-2009, 10:07 AM
I don't really want to turn of UAC, which I don't think you need to as long as holdemmanager and hmhud are set to run as administrator, right?
Well they are set to run as administrator.. and I'm still having the problem.

The problem is I'm getting errors importing. This started after going to the latest update and then going back to beta 17..

There are no problems with my autoimport folders, which is obvious since it's clearly trying to import them but failing..

The programs are definitely set to run as administrator.

netsrak
07-21-2009, 10:11 AM
Which Ipoker Skin are you playing?

wildbeans
07-21-2009, 10:28 AM
bet365

netsrak
07-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Please try to import the hands in a new database: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

If that doesn't help please mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net

wildbeans
07-21-2009, 09:15 PM
new database makes no difference
I just checked the import error file and there are a lot of these:
"\History\WILDBEANS\Table\1851832571.xml ERROR: XX001: invalid page header in block 3252 of relation "compiledplayerresults_month_idx1"
I'll send through something as well..