PDA

View Full Version : table scanner / preflop 3bet against stealer

yvonneasshigh
07-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Hi
1. question:

do I have to pay for the table scanner in the near future?

2. question:

Does HM has a stat like: how many times a stealer folds to a preflop 3bet?

i could only see this in the pop up but I need it directly on the table...

thanks a lot

fozzy71
07-20-2009, 08:23 PM
The table scanner is in 15 day trial mode now, as it finally went on sale. I will have to check for an exact date that it stops working.

Question #2, I don't want to give you bad information, and since I already have to ask about the scanner, I will ask about that stat as well.

yvonneasshigh
07-21-2009, 01:55 PM
hi fozzy71

this is a bit frustrating to hear that the table scanner will stop working because I asked some stoxpoker agent on the live chat and he told me everything is included and with no additional costs. So the table scanner was THE ONLY reason I bought HM: Because I was feeling OK with pokertracker 3. Bad Pokertracker 3 has also Table tracker (same as Table scanner) but there I had to pay for it to....So now I hear I have to pay for Table scanner too ...that means I bought HM for nothing this sucks

Rvg72
07-21-2009, 02:05 PM
hi fozzy71

this is a bit frustrating to hear that the table scanner will stop working because I asked some stoxpoker agent on the live chat and he told me everything is included and with no additional costs. So the table scanner was THE ONLY reason I bought HM: Because I was feeling OK with pokertracker 3. Bad Pokertracker 3 has also Table tracker (same as Table scanner) but there I had to pay for it to....So now I hear I have to pay for Table scanner too ...that means I bought HM for nothing this sucks

Hi, the Stox Poker agent was incorrect and we have no problem providing you with a refund if you were mislead about this. Just email sales@holdemmanager.net.

Roy

yvonneasshigh
07-21-2009, 02:25 PM
sorry I was just a bit frustrated...I mean I will use HM surely beside of pokertracker...Sadly that table scanner will not be available without paying...

got another question:

is it possible to make a text for the stats directoly on my table i mean for example: Vip for voluntary put in pot?

thanks

netsrak
07-21-2009, 03:56 PM
You mean for the HUD stats?
HUD options->Player preferences -> choose your active HUD -> Appearance -> check "Show Abbreviations"
You can define the Abbreviation individually for every stat in the stat tab