PDA

View Full Version : Automatic session select/detail hand view not working

GrinceDent
07-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi,

Here are the previous communication.

I don't know if it is a problem or a functionality remove. But this is not really a major issue. Let me explain.

In tab "Cash Game/Sessions", it automaticly select the first cash game session in the list ( top view of the manager) to show all hands (bottom view of the manager) when you select the tab or click "Refresh". Works fine here!

It was doing the same thing in tab "Tourney/Results/Data View" on all version of 1.08.xx beta. But it is not working anymore since the beginning of version 1.09.xx beta. If a select a session manually then the details hands are show in the second view. I check the player alias, player name, that no filter are applied, configuration option. I found nothing that would affect the view.

I am using version 1.09.12 beta.

Keep up the excellent works guys.

fozzy71 answer this :

So I understand correctly, if you click a tournament in the top window of Tourneys > Results > Dataview, the hands from that tourney are NOT being displayed in the bottom window? I remember someone else with this problem, and a couple of people that had the similar issue on the Cash Games > Sessions Tab. This may be some type of problem with the database or the SQL installation, but I am not sure.

You may want to start a new thread so we can figure out what is going on. You could try importing those hands into a new DB, and see if the problem exists in the new DB also, if you have some free time. ;)

I answered this :

Remove NOT.

I sould have read this.
"So I understand correctly, if you click a tournament in the top window of Tourneys > Results > Dataview, the hands from that tourney are being displayed in the bottom window?"

The small problem is it does not automaticly select the first tournament, so it can display the hands from that tourney.

In Tourneys > Results > Dataview, as soon as I click the tab Dataview, Holdem Manager does not automaticly select the first tournament and does not display the hands of the tournament. A little while after that, If I click the button Refresh, Holdem Manager does not automaticly select the first tournament and does not display the hands of the tournament. Since version 1.09.01.

In Cash Game > Sessions, as soon as I click the tab Sessions, Holdem Manager automaticly select the first cash session and display the hands of the cash session. A little while after that, If I click the button Refresh, Holdem Manager automaticly select the first cash session and display the hands of the cash session.

I'll try the reimport database procedure and new database procedure.
Also I'll try downgrading the software to the latest 1.08.xx version (not 1.09.xx) just to make sure of everything of what I said.

Sorry if I was not clear enough previously. Hope I am now.

Thanks.

And did some test :

Here are the result of my test. I created a new database from version 1.09.12 and keep the old one.

New database with HM 1.09.12 = Not working (automatic view of detail hands)
Old database with HM 1.09.12 = Not working " "

New database with HM 1.08.04 Official Release = Working (automatic view of detail hands)
Old database with HM 1.08.04 Official Release = Not working

Any idea?

Thanks.

I forgot.

Thanks fozzy71 :)

And got this answer :

Now I understand. I only just began using the Tourney tab in the past couple of weeks, so I hadn't yet noticed that difference, and wouldn't have known it's former behavior. I don't play many tourneys so I never cared to track them, until I began working here, so I could better help people.

At the moment, I'm using version 1.09.18a. And I still have the problem.

I was told to post here so you could keep track of modification to come.

Thanks and keep the good work. :)

GrinceDent

fozzy71
07-20-2009, 09:18 PM
I will forward this to the developers attention, so he is aware. Thank you for taking the time to post all these details.

GrinceDent
08-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Just doing a follow up.

The problem mention previously in in this thread is still occurring with version 1.09.24beta.

Of course, I applied all the update available from 1.09.18a beta.

By the way, THANKS for all the update concerning PokerStars modification.

Keep the very good works you do developpers/support team.

Thanks and have a nice day.

GrinceDent

GrinceDent
08-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Sorry and by the way.

Is this problem occurs only to me or you are experiencing the same problem, support team?

Again.

Keep the good work.

Thanks.

GrinceDent

fozzy71
08-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Sorry and by the way.

Is this problem occurs only to me or you are experiencing the same problem, support team?

Again.

Keep the good work.

Thanks.

GrinceDent

It happens to me too. i don't believe it is a bug/problem, simply more of a slight oversight. I will forward this to Roy again to make sure he didnt forget about this.

Rvg72
08-18-2009, 06:39 PM
All fixed in beta 25

Thanks,
Roy

GrinceDent
08-20-2009, 08:32 PM
All fixed in beta 25

Thanks,
Roy

Yes :). It works! (also in beta 26)

Thank you Roy, Fozzy71 and all the team.