PDA

View Full Version : HM2 : problems with the replayer and tables pokerstars.it

EmpEeeEroR
11-03-2011, 06:44 PM
hello all
I have a big problem with HM2, which takes place in two different situations, but with the same result.
As soon as I try to open with one hand replayer of HM2 happens to me that a white box appears over and does not allow me to display correctly, while allowing me to operate the controls of the replayer.
Same thing, is when I open a table of pokerstars.it after a few seconds I get this window in front of white in this case does not allow me even to see the table itself.

below will place a picture of what happens to my HM2 when I try to open with any hand replayer.

Help me please
Ty K in advance

EmpEeeEroR
11-03-2011, 06:52 PM
This is the image of the table pokerstars.it; white square that is under my table, if you see something in the glimpse.
You understand that it is impossible to play.
Ty k in advance

udbrky
11-03-2011, 11:20 PM
1) Update Windows

2) Update graphics driver

3) Update Logitech Setpoint

4) Disable desktop composition

5) Set desktop to a non-aero theme

EmpEeeEroR
11-04-2011, 09:03 AM
1) Update Windows

2) Update graphics driver

3) Update Logitech Setpoint

4) Disable desktop composition

5) Set desktop to a non-aero theme

First of all, thanks for the answer
Now we come to the point you marked:
1- I downloaded all the updates from windows 7 and my computer I see nn other, even doing research.

2-Per questo punto non capisco cosa dovrei aggiornare della scheda video ? e sopratutto dove posso trovare questi driver ?
I get ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850 1 GB dedicated

3- I do not use any Logitech product, the only mouse I use is Roccat Kone+

4- Now I just can not figure out what to do I'm sorry

5- Here I have modified the classic theme by putting one color

I apologize in advance deposit if my questions may seem trivial to you, but I'm not a dragon on your computer

Ty K in advance

EmpEeeEroR
11-04-2011, 11:39 AM
First of all, thanks for the answer
Now we come to the point you marked:
1- I downloaded all the updates from windows 7 and my computer I see nn other, even doing research.

2-Per questo punto non capisco cosa dovrei aggiornare della scheda video ? e sopratutto dove posso trovare questi driver ?
I get ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850 1 GB dedicated

3- I do not use any Logitech product, the only mouse I use is Roccat Kone+

4- Now I just can not figure out what to do I'm sorry

5- Here I have modified the classic theme by putting one color

I apologize in advance deposit if my questions may seem trivial to you, but I'm not a dragon on your computer

Ty K in advance

Updating the situation:
1 - point complete
2 - point complete with new graphics drivers for the ATI Mobility Radeon HD5850 on my notebook HP Envy
3 - installed latest version of Logitech Setpoint (I realized after I had the keyboard wifi
5 - set desktop with non-aero theme (classic blue theme)

But Item 4 nos can figure out what to do, I ask you kindly if you can give me an explanation a little wider for me I'm not a computer genius.

At this point the tables pokerstars.it are perfect, no longer any problem of finding strange white box to appear before the session of play. Even for the replayer solved the problem and now it seems everything goes perfectly.
is now replaced by another small inconvenience during the game:
if I try to open the notes on any player, the following happens:
Here I post two images of a test table where I tried to open the notes

Ty k in advance ;)

udbrky
11-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Check to make sure that stars' beta hot keys are set to table under mouse.

Does this happen in the replayer with the notes?

EmpEeeEroR
11-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Check to make sure that stars' beta hot keys are set to table under mouse.

Does this happen in the replayer with the notes?

OK , Below you can see the set that I have requested is right.

The problem is not when I use the replayer to HM2, but when I try to take notes during an online session of ps.it opens the notes of the selected player, but blends with the colors of the table and I need to write to pass on several times with your mouse to find the point where you write.
This is quite annoying in the game with 10x tables.

Ty K in advance

EmpEeeEroR
11-05-2011, 09:56 AM
OK , Below you can see the set that I have requested is right.

The problem is not when I use the replayer to HM2, but when I try to take notes during an online session of ps.it opens the notes of the selected player, but blends with the colors of the table and I need to write to pass on several times with your mouse to find the point where you write.
This is quite annoying in the game with 10x tables.

Ty K in advance
I installed the new release 2.0.0.5559, but even this does not change.
During the game, if I try to open the notes of any player at the table: as soon as you open the window (literally) camouflages the table! so:

Ty K in advance

Primuzzzz
11-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Will it be corrected, so that we can use aero-themes again?

EmpEeeEroR
11-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Will it be corrected, so that we can use aero-themes again?

No it is not aero-themes !
Fixed an issue is that I downloaded directly from the site windows:
Sfondi per il desktop - Download gratuiti dal sito ufficiale di Windows (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows/downloads/personalize/wallpaper-desktop-background)
but those with nn use one color because I feel they focus on the tables and bother me, but I also tried the ones having the same problem.

udbrky
11-05-2011, 06:13 PM
The aero themes suggestion is for the original issue - this white overlay is a graphics conflict and for some graphics cards, they cannot support both it seems, that's what that suggestion was for.

I'm confused by your last post EmpEeeror

If you want, type it in italian, I'll use google translate.

Sarek
11-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Have you tried to update videodriver?
and / or disable display properties - hardware acceleration

EmpEeeEroR
11-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Ok , I assess the situation:
All the problems listed in the post #1 and #2 resolved after 4 of 5 points suggested by udbrty .
The only point that I did not understand what it refers to is: "4) Disable desktop composition"
After solving the problems of the post 1 and 2 appeared this problem :
during the game sessions.
What can I do to try to solve this problem?
@Sarek
You have suggested that:
""and / or disable display properties - hardware acceleration""
How do I do what I have suggested, you could explain it, I'm not a genius with computers,I'm really sorry
Ty K in advance .

EmpEeeEroR
11-08-2011, 06:11 AM
Ok , I assess the situation:
All the problems listed in the post #1 and #2 resolved after 4 of 5 points suggested by udbrty .
The only point that I did not understand what it refers to is: "4) Disable desktop composition"
After solving the problems of the post 1 and 2 appeared this problem :
during the game sessions.
What can I do to try to solve this problem?
@Sarek
You have suggested that:
""and / or disable display properties - hardware acceleration""
How do I do what I have suggested, you could explain it, I'm not a genius with computers,I'm really sorry
Ty K in advance .

UP
We are new to the issue that I brought to your attention?
Ty K in Advance

udbrky
11-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Did you say you're using a different windows theme?

please try using the default theme.

disabling hardware acceleration:

How to turn off Windows global hardware acceleration (http://pixelmetrics.com/Tips/VidBlank/GlobalAcceleration.php)

disabling desktop composition:

Desktop Composition - Disable for a Program - Windows 7 Forums (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/22803-desktop-composition-disable-program.html)