PDA

View Full Version : Any way for table manager to detect UB tables?

Asuhra
07-20-2009, 09:36 AM
This is so annoying. I'm multitableing at UltimateBet and I made my own HUD config for that site yet the table manager always uses the default config.
And if that was not enough I have to manually select one table at a time and choose the UB config for it. Why can't I at least select all tables using the "check all" and add the UltimateBet config to all of them in one single move?

It works perfectly on Party poker. :/

netsrak
07-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Which HM Version?

Asuhra
07-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Which HM Version?

I believe it's all of them. At least all the recent ones.
I double checked the entire "player, table and seating preferences", everything is configured to UltimateBet. I really don't know what is the problem, I don't use any UB mods or anything, just the default software. :/

netsrak
07-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Just to make sure: 1.09 Beta 18a (its in the header of the HM main window) and the table manager should say 1.09.19

Asuhra
07-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Just to make sure: 1.09 Beta 18a (its in the header of the HM main window) and the table manager should say 1.09.19

I had the previous version. I Installed that one now, tried it but it still doesn't work.
Anyway, is there a way to replace the default config with my UB config until this is fixed? (like rename ub.xml to default.xml) Just so I don't have to configure all the HUD stats and colours all over gain.

netsrak
07-20-2009, 01:14 PM
You can use the export / import function in the player preferences to save the default layout and change it for your needs.

Have you configured the "use for " tab in the player preferences?
Does the table manager see how many players are at a table and what table type it is?

Asuhra
07-20-2009, 03:12 PM
You can use the export / import function in the player preferences to save the default layout and change it for your needs.

Have you configured the "use for " tab in the player preferences?
Does the table manager see how many players are at a table and what table type it is?

In player preferences I select the "default" config, click import, select the Ub.xml file but it doesn't import anything, just replaces ub.xml with the same ub.xml.

Also, yes, I configured the "use for" tab for UltimateBet.
And yes, the table manager knows how many players are in the table and I think it knows I'm playing 6max (it's the only thing I play)

The default config puts all the hud stats in the correct position in all tables, exactly in the same place as my ub.xml (and I have never configured it). It's just that the stats are the wrong ones.

netsrak
07-20-2009, 03:36 PM
And is it not possible to change the default configuration? I'm not sure because i never tried it.

Mike chops
07-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Can you try setting it to use for Absolute.

Asuhra
07-20-2009, 07:34 PM
Can you try setting it to use for Absolute.

Great, it worked :D
All seems fine now, thanks