PDA

View Full Version : Filters working properly?

Rolo1984
08-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Hello

The last month I took time to take a look at filters in order to analyse opponents. However, I am really on the impression that a lot of filters dont work accordingly. I am getting really annoyed. To name an example. I used the 'players' tab to see how a specific opponent reacted on the flop when he was the 3better. The tab told me he had never checked after he was the 3better preflop at least that was what I conclude from n/a. I found this really odd so I checked it in the 'reports' tab. I put on filters like 'Saw flop = true' and 'Did 3bet'. So HM gave me the hands and I was surprised to see that I already saw that 4 out of 13 times he saw the flop he checked. Now I dont know if the player tab requires a minimum amount of hands to give me the stats but I am not on the impression this is he case.

I hope I am not right because if I am i will have to think about changing software. Because now I am analysing opponents thorough but the stats I get seem to be unreliable. YOu might understand that this annoys me a lot since I will base my play on my analysis and thus, making wrong plays because I used incorrect numbers for the analysis.

In the beginning I was surprised with the possibillities Hm could offer. However, since I have seen this glitch and others as well (filters not working properly) I have serious doubts. It seems a lot of possibillites just dont work properly and according to me options that dont work properly 100% should be left out. So I hope you can solve my first problem and I hope you will first make sure everything works 100% before releasing HM with even more options.

I still like Hm a lo I am just being critical on important issues.

Knd regards

Roland

morny
08-22-2008, 01:31 PM
When you say the TAB told you he dosent check, what stat exactly is this. Can you export these hands and email them to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill take a look

Rolo1984
08-22-2008, 03:16 PM
mmmm...strange when I havbe a look at it again it seems to be allright. Maybe I made some error in choosing the wrong stat.

If I find I will sned you the hands butfor now it seems fine. Sorry my mistake.......

Tanks for the fast response....