PDA

View Full Version : HUD minimum

jdrury12
07-19-2009, 08:07 PM
My HUD will only work for two tables, neither on Stars. It finds all import files but says 3 of 6 are loaded, and estimated time remaining has said one minute every time I tried, and I've let it run for at least an hour a few times. Any help would be much appreciated.

fozzy71
07-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature. If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

jdrury12
07-19-2009, 10:33 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
The latest version I downloaded the day after FTP debacle, redownloaded today.

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Two tables tops wort of FTP, and PokerStars tables will not work at all

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT
SNG and MTT

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, both the auto import files are showing up.
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\HandHistory\P ocketdonkeys08 + subfolders
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\PokerStars\Ha ndHistory\jdrury12 + subfolders

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes, but it only imports two tables max, saying Files Imported: 3 of 6 and ETA is always less than one minutes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Haven't tried and donn't think it pertains

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes, it picks every table up, but only imports the hands of only 2 tables

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes and Ive rechecked it a few times

netsrak
07-20-2009, 04:19 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
The latest version I downloaded the day after FTP debacle, redownloaded today.

Please give us the exact version number from the header of the holdemmanager main window.

jdrury12
07-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Hold'Em Manager Professional 1.09 beta 18a

netsrak
07-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Please move the files from your handhistory folders to a different folder and try to import the manually from there.

Make sure your handhistory folders are empty now and then restart FTP and try again.

Ooops. I just see that you play SnGS and MTTs. For this type of game you need an englisch Pokersite Client, english handhistories are not enough.

jdrury12
07-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Ooops. I just see that you play SnGS and MTTs. For this type of game you need an englisch Pokersite Client, english handhistories are not enough.

Not sure what this means. I've been using HEM for about six months now with no problem, why all of a sudden now only two tables will show up?

fozzy71
07-20-2009, 12:53 PM
He was just covering all the bases, in case that could be a cause. Did emptying the HH folder seem to help?

netsrak
07-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Same SnGs, MTTs work, some don't so this could be the reason for your problems.

jdrury12
07-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Now the Full Tilt's tables are working fine, as many as I play. For Stars, though, I can't get the HUD up. I click auto import and the Table Manager says it has the table and the tables all pop back up, but no HUD. Also, the table manager says that it picks the table up, but doesn't update with money won/lost or anything.

fozzy71
07-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Now the Full Tilt's tables are working fine, as many as I play. For Stars, though, I can't get the HUD up. I click auto import and the Table Manager says it has the table and the tables all pop back up, but no HUD. Also, the table manager says that it picks the table up, but doesn't update with money won/lost or anything.

Have you tried the Table Finder to see if it will start working properly? - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Please make sure you have 1.09 Beta 18a from the link in my signature.

If you have the latest beta, it is probably going to be best if you just schedule a remote support session. Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

jdrury12
07-20-2009, 09:07 PM
With only a Stars table open, I do Table Manager > Table> Table Finder and don't get get a message of 'I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some.'

jdrury12
07-21-2009, 01:38 PM
HUD not working on FTP anymore either... same thing when I go Table manager > Table > Table Finder

netsrak
07-21-2009, 03:42 PM
Did you delete all old files from the handhistory folders? We have a problem with bigger tournaments (Record breaker).

Mike chops
07-21-2009, 05:49 PM
HUD not working on FTP anymore either... same thing when I go Table manager > Table > Table Finder

If you get the message the ..please wait until the manager has imported some. It usually means the manager is not importing the new hands. Check the auto import folders are set up. Open the folders to make sure hands are being written there. Check the FTP and stars settings to make sure the hands are written in the same folders.