PDA

View Full Version : Stars rebuy amount

payday
07-19-2009, 05:35 PM
When I play a rebuy tournament on Stars and import the tournament summary I do have to manually enter my rebuy amounts after that. Is there any way to automatically detect how often I have rebuyed?

fabio
07-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Please email me the summary: fabio@holdemmanager.net

jfly
12-20-2009, 03:59 AM
bumping an old thread. Is it possible for HM to detect your rebuy amount so we don't have to manually input them?

netsrak
12-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Isn't it fixed with importing the summary for this tourney?

jfly
12-20-2009, 12:56 PM
The summaries that I import have all the rebuy data but for some reason they don't get added to HM. This is for Stars and Full Tilt

Patvs
12-20-2009, 05:28 PM
I know Full Tilt has rebuy / knockout / etc. info in their handhistories so HEM can import all the info.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe 1.10 beta 4

And test it for Stars

jfly
12-23-2009, 01:54 AM
Ok I've upgraded to the latest beta.

The Full Tilt summaries do have rebuy information like you said. However, even though they automatically import into HM, the rebuy data is not collected. The buyin, finish position, size, $ Won and all other data is imported correctly.

The PokerStars summaries unfortunately do not auto-import. I have to use the Pokerstars client and go to Requests/Tournament History and choose "My last X tournaments". Once I get the emails I import them into HM with no problems. But the summaries themselves have no data about rebuys, so it ends up being very tedious keeping a record and then manually entering the info into HM.

jfly
12-30-2009, 03:12 AM
bump

netsrak
12-30-2009, 06:20 AM
I'll forward it for more infos.

netsrak
12-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Its in the queue but it will need some time to be finished.

Patvs
12-30-2009, 06:16 PM
The summaries that I import have all the rebuy data but for some reason they don't get added to HM. This is for Stars and Full Tilt

The rebuy info for Full Tilt is in the actual handhistory. Also if you collect a knockout bonus, HEM can extract that info for the handhistory. It's a big problem if Stars doesn't mention that info anywhere.

Gato
05-27-2010, 03:05 AM
The rebuy info for Full Tilt is in the actual handhistory. Also if you collect a knockout bonus, HEM can extract that info for the handhistory. It's a big problem if Stars doesn't mention that info anywhere.

I am bumping this thread FWIW.

I just played a rebuy tourney and the rebuy amounts are not recorded but they indeed appear in the hand history file in lines like this:

Gato re-buys and receives 3000 chips for $2.00

All other data is collected properly.

I hope this gets take care of soon.

Best.