PDA

View Full Version : HUD works only with cash games

lippner
07-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi,

HUD works with NL cashgames at Pokerstars and Everest, but at neither site does it work with sit'n'go-s.

Holdem Manager Trial 1.09 beta 18a

I clicked on Start Auto Import

All configurations match your requirements at both site (since the HUD works at cash games, but I double-checked).

Hand histories show up in both folders and are imported just fine into HM. Database is brand new.

Table Finder finds the tables, but when I use the little x to select the tables, it does not get the table data.

Hand histories are in English.

I don't know what UAC is, but I don't have Windows Vista.

I can't attach the config file, since it's size is 5kb - too large to upload...

Thanks!

wpr101
07-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Having the same issue... not sure what it is either.

fozzy71
07-18-2009, 08:41 PM
I am testing on stars now, using HM 1.09 Beta 18a and playing a $1 SNG with no issues.

Can you please take look in this folder when playing and importing, and see if any files appear.

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data

There should be 2 files per table. A .hh and a .dat file.

The problem with the upload is our new forum server we just moved to, not the size of your file. You would normally be able to upload that, as 5KB is tiny.

netsrak
07-19-2009, 06:12 AM
For SnGs and MTTS it is necessary that the pokersite client is completely in english. English handhistories are not enough

P.Dekker
07-21-2009, 07:00 AM
i checked all the things listed above, they all are working, on cash game tables i do get the HuD, anyone got any suggestions?

Thnx

netsrak
07-21-2009, 07:45 AM
Please check and post the answers to this FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

and also post a screenshot of a not working table.

fozzy71
07-21-2009, 07:58 AM

and also post a screenshot of a not working table.

When you do this, please also post a screen shot of the Table Manager window, and the contents of the \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data folder.

P.Dekker
07-22-2009, 08:24 AM
For some odd reason my print screen button is not working.
But i can tell you how they look

* The poker table looks just like when i play without HM, no difference

* The HUD data folder has several files: a DAT and a HH file for every table i sat on during the SnG (it's multi-tabled)

* The Table Manager look like when you have your hand history set in a diffenent language from English (had this problem earlier).
It gives the right table/SnG but the wrong Pot, #players, Fishies, VP$IP, Won and Hands (this stays at 0).

* I do use the trial version at the moment, maybe that makes a difference. Wont buy HM till i know it works...
Further i checked all the boxes on player prefences, i gave my seating positions and it works with cash tables.

BTW HM does import the data when i am playing the SnG's it's just letting me see it in HUD when im playing.

P.Dekker
07-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Ok found the problem, apparently the update wasnt installed properly on my comp, re did it and its working now. Thnx for the help.