PDA

View Full Version : FTP Import and All Sites HUD problems

cheesedawg
07-18-2009, 05:55 PM
1) Only a few hands from FTP imported yesterday. None imported today. I don't see the HHs on my computer anywhere either. The button to save them is definitely checked. I tried updating to the latest version and importing from the folder the HHs save to and the folder where they are moved to after being imported, which hasn't worked. HUD also wasn't working with FTP but I haven't tried it since update and believe that should fix it?

2) Forever the HUD has been giving me the cannot write config file would you like to continue, and then resets my HUD layout so I have to fix it probably 75% of the times I play which is obviously very annoying.

fozzy71
07-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature. If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

For the config file issue, you can do one of 2 things. You could try closing HM, and deleting the current config file. If HM opens up fine it will create a new default config file. Then you will need to setup a few of the old settings, such as the auto import folder list, and some other small things. It won't change your HUD or anything like that. The other option would be to reinstall HM from scratch. It is a relatively simple process, and you won't lose any of your data, other than the few minor settings in the config file.