PDA

View Full Version : HM2 Problems / HM1 Expiration ?

eilat-one
11-03-2011, 03:12 AM
due to the fact that there are massive problems with HM2 (software crashes again and again on different tasks) i am wondering how long the HM1 software will be working

i bought hm1 through a pokerstrategy promotion where you could get hm2 for free when you bought hm1 ... i never used hm1 because i waited for the hm2 release

now that hm2 is out i installed and registered it and because it's not working correctly (lots and lots of bugs and crashes) i wanted to give hm1 a try

so, question is, how long will hm1 be working ... i have heard something like only 90 days after registration of hm2 has been made ... but ... i think that's a joke considering hm2 is not working correctly and i doubt you'll be able to fix all the problems within 90 days

so, how does this work out for those who have bought hm1 ... how long will hm1 really work? i think those who have bought hm1 and no matter how those people got hm2 should be able to run hm1 for as long as they like (you may not give any support to hm1 but still hm1 should be able to run)

fozzy71
11-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Which specific performance problems are you having right now? I just checked your email history and replied to one email from you about database problems, that had been accidentally archived by another employee. The other recent email you sent for reg issues should be resolved now as it was a server issue that we fixed and should not require an update.

The HM1 code will expire 90 days after you upgrade to HM2. This only applies IF you avail of the upgrade discount. This is standard when upgrading from small stakes to Professional or from Holdem to Holdem + Omaha with HM1 we always kill the old license usually after 14 days.

If you purchase without a discount your HM1 code will not be affected.

We always try to be reasonable in all policies affecting customers and if a customer has a need to extend his HM1 code a while longer we will accommodate the customer.

eilat-one
11-04-2011, 04:35 AM
i had 3 crashes so far just by clicking somewhere or purging a database ...
i have and am reading lots of complaints about hm2 on pokerstrategy ...

and after those 3 crashes and reading all the complaints - which i think you are well aware of - i simply gave up because i am not a test dummy and i don't have time for beta-testing and bug reporting you finished and out of beta hm2 release so there are not any mails with bug reports

anyway, one must be ignorant not to see that hm2 is far from working in a way it should work

so ... if you are not able to get the problems fixed i expect to get the hm1 licence to work longer than just 90 days (in my case it would expire after 90 days) and i am sure there is a way for you to make this happen ... maybe reverse the registration of hm2 so a will be able to continue using hm1 for as long as it takes to fix the hm2 problems

and i really really doubt that you can fix all problems within 90 days

Ollives
11-04-2011, 05:24 AM
I was coming on the forum to double check the expiration time and saw that....

I agree with OP that i dont understand why we should loose our HM1 code...!!! 90 days is way too short...! :(

Since I bought HM2 it means that if after 90 days I want to use HM1 for whatever reasons I need to buy a new HM1 license???
I dont feel that's fair with people supporting you from the beginning...!

It would be really nice from you to change that....:)

ShLiM
11-04-2011, 02:06 PM
I was coming on the forum to double check the expiration time and saw that....

I agree with OP that i dont understand why we should loose our HM1 code...!!! 90 days is way too short...! :(

Since I bought HM2 it means that if after 90 days I want to use HM1 for whatever reasons I need to buy a new HM1 license???
I dont feel that's fair with people supporting you from the beginning...!

It would be really nice from you to change that....:)
I agree
I understand If u have HEM1 Holdem and upgrade to HEM1 Holdem+Omaha
BUT
HEM1 and HEM2 are complete different programs i dont see a reason ur HEM1 key to expire after any period of time if u buy HEM2, even if u bought it with discount.

Ollives
11-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Moreover....what about programs like holdem vision ??? Does that mean we will not be able to use them anymore after 3 months???

At the very, very, very least we should have an option to keep HM1 alive... (I dont see that anywhere for now) !

pjo336
11-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Expected Release Date for HM2 Apps – Estimates and subject to change
Leakbuster No Limit - Nov 8
Table Scanner - Nov 20 but beta version might be released sooner
HM Vision - Dec 15 - will be FREE and included with HM2
Integrated SitNGo Wizard - Jan 1 2012
Leakbuster Omaha and Limit – Awaiting more info

All of these should be available before your 90 days is up.

Ollives
11-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Thanks for your answer! :)
That sounds nice.
What about an option to keep HM1 alive for customers who want to???
I am sure it is not so hard to set up...! ;)

fozzy71
11-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks for your answer! :)
That sounds nice.
What about an option to keep HM1 alive for customers who want to???
I am sure it is not so hard to set up...! ;)

This was answered earlier ITT:

The HM1 code will expire 90 days after you upgrade to HM2. This only applies IF you avail of the upgrade discount. This is standard when upgrading from small stakes to Professional or from Holdem to Holdem + Omaha with HM1 we always kill the old license usually after 14 days.

If you purchase without a discount your HM1 code will not be affected.

We always try to be reasonable in all policies affecting customers and if a customer has a need to extend his HM1 code a while longer we will accommodate the customer.

Ollives
11-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Well ok got that...but I mean...If you did the mistake of getting HM2 and then you want to keep HM1...how to go back?
Because I dont see any option topay to keep your license alive if you used the discount...
Moreover...when I bought HM2 I did not see any option to not use the discount...there was this option somewhere?
Waiting for your answer I'll also try to deal something by emailing customer service...

fozzy71
11-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Well ok got that...but I mean...If you did the mistake of getting HM2 and then you want to keep HM1...how to go back?
Because I dont see any option topay to keep your license alive if you used the discount...
Moreover...when I bought HM2 I did not see any option to not use the discount...there was this option somewhere?
Waiting for your answer I'll also try to deal something by emailing customer service...

If you need your HM1 code extended at the end of 90 days, or any other types of help with your transactions, Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com

Ollives
11-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Done.
Thanks a lot for your help!

guitarizt
04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Does hm1 still expire in 90 days if I upgrade to hm2?

fozzy71
04-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Does hm1 still expire in 90 days if I upgrade to hm2?

We extended it to 180 days after you upgrade.

guitarizt
11-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Does it never expire if you upgrade now?

"Your HM1/OM1 code will remain active after you upgrade to HM2/OM2, there is no expiry date on this."

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1721/HM2%7B47%7DOM2+Price+and+Upgrade+Policy

fozzy71
11-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Does it never expire if you upgrade now?

"Your HM1/OM1 code will remain active after you upgrade to HM2/OM2, there is no expiry date on this."

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1721/HM2%7B47%7DOM2+Price+and+Upgrade+Policy

That is correct. We removed the 180 day expiration. If your hm1 code was disabled please pm me your email address and I will enable it.