PDA

View Full Version : how do i use my custom HUD layout?

jackwilcox
07-18-2009, 12:37 PM
hi,

having bought HEM i decided to create my own HUD custom layout, however i cant get HEM to display it as the HUD when i start importing hands.

it seems to just use the default HUD.

i clicked on 'apply' and 'save', but to no avail.

anyone know how i can get it to display?

fozzy71
07-18-2009, 02:59 PM
http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?t=13936

Now that we have our 3 custom HUD configs all setup properly, we need to set the original default HUD config to only work on a site which we do not currently play on. This is due to a possible problem that can arise if you do not properly configure the various HUD layouts on the Use For: tab. If you happen to select the same game type filters on the Use For: tab, for 2 different layouts, the HUD will not be sure which layout to use. If this happens it will revert to the default HUD config. e.g. For our 2nd and 3rd layout if we didnt specify one was for Pokerstars and the other was for Full Tilt, and instead choose Any Site for both, then we would have two different cash games layouts assigned to all cash game types, for Any Site. The HUD wouldn't know whether to display the 2 panel or 3 panel layout and would instead use the default single panel layout. This means it is very very important to make sure that the same filters are not set in different layouts, on the Use For: tabs for each of the various layouts.