PDA

View Full Version : No stats only a star when playing IPoker

fish1000
08-22-2008, 05:38 AM
Hello,
I updated Hem to 1.06.02 and hud to hmupdate1.06.02hud.zip.
Now my stats are displayed correctly on Betfair but on Ipoker i only get a star
and no stats. I will send you a print screen to supportatholdemmanagerdotcom

Regards
Fish

Mike chops
08-22-2008, 12:34 PM
What games are you playing (6-max, full ?) Is it possible you have an empty configuration in your prefs.xml file? Please post it here.

fish1000
08-22-2008, 02:16 PM
What games are you playing (6-max, full ?) Is it possible you have an empty configuration in your prefs.xml file? Please post it here.

Hello,

I Have played 6max full ring and HU lately...

Here is the pref file

Regards
Fish

Mike chops
08-22-2008, 03:24 PM
OK it isn't the prefs...

Are the hands importing properly for you? Does the number of hands in the table maangwer window increase? When you click the star is the name on the note panel one of the players at the table or is it blank?

morny
08-22-2008, 04:01 PM
I tested this prefs.xml file Mike and its the same for me so looks like its damaged.

Close down HM and while its closed please copy the attached prefs.xml file to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and when it asks do you want to replace the existing one select Yes

fish1000
08-22-2008, 06:12 PM
I tested this prefs.xml file Mike and its the same for me so looks like its damaged.

Close down HM and while its closed please copy the attached prefs.xml file to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and when it asks do you want to replace the existing one select Yes

Hello,

I did replace the prefs.xml file now and it seems to work i tested it in a low stake game... thanks for the fast response...

-Fish