PDA

View Full Version : HUD boxes messed up with multiple 4max tables on Everleaf

sjimiruk
11-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Hi,

I'm using HEM 1.12.04 with Win XP SP3.

I set up the seating preferences, arranged the layout and saved it.

The first table I open is Ok after I select 4max. On the second table boxes with players' stats are shifted counter clockwise by one player if I move them the move is immediately reflected on the first table, on the third table they are shifted by one player again.

How can I fix that?

Thanks.

morny
11-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Can you post a screenshot of what you have set in seating preferences, are all the tables 4max?

sjimiruk
11-04-2011, 02:44 PM
I play 4 max and 6 max, but even when only 4 max tables are open the boxes are misplaced. On the screen shot my box is in white rectangle.

I noticed that when I open a table and HUD appears and after I select "4max" table all boxes are aligned well. After I sit down at the table the move to the desired place by "Move here" the boxes stay at the same places even after 10 hands or so.

Hope you know how to fix this problem.

sjimiruk
11-05-2011, 11:34 AM
I noticed that my HUD box appears wherever the open seat at the table was at the time I sat down and it stays there even if I move to a desired seat.

It means preferred seating is not working, right?

Patvs
11-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Yes. But it should work for 4-max on Everleaf.

Try: 1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default:
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.