PDA

View Full Version : Popup HUD does not work on FTP

yshulzin
07-18-2009, 08:47 AM
PopUP HUD does not work on FTP, same configuration works fine on PS, am I missing anything?

In addition, the last hand view is stuck, does not disappear and does not change.
Again, the problem does not appear when playing in PS, only FTP.

The version that I am using is 1.09beta 18a.
Appreciate the help.

fozzy71
07-18-2009, 09:29 AM
I haven't had any issues with my popup at FTP. Make sure you do not have the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Click For Popup enabled for your Full Tilt HUD Config.

Which 'Last Hand View' are you referring to? The full tilt last hand review window?

buffboarder
07-18-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm having problems with FTP today also. HUD was working perfectly this morning. Then I leave for an hour and when I come back, it's not working. Didn't recognize tables at first and a restart of my computer fixed that. But now the stats are in the wrong positions. The computer literally sat there for an hour with nobody using it and now the program is not working.

fozzy71
07-18-2009, 08:46 PM
I just played a few orbits with no problems. Are you also using Beta 18a??

akvsaq
07-18-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm having problems with FTP today also. HUD was working perfectly this morning. Then I leave for an hour and when I come back, it's not working. Didn't recognize tables at first and a restart of my computer fixed that. But now the stats are in the wrong positions. The computer literally sat there for an hour with nobody using it and now the program is not working.

I was going to the forums to post but this is EXACTLY what happens. It works fine for a while, then HUD popups don't work after coming back to the computer 30 min later.
Have to restart, Sometimes HUD's get screwed up.

akvsaq
07-18-2009, 08:51 PM
I haven't had any issues with my popup at FTP. Make sure you do not have the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Click For Popup enabled for your Full Tilt HUD Config.

Which 'Last Hand View' are you referring to? The full tilt last hand review window?

OK, this solved the problem instantly!
I don't get this option. Why is it even there? And WHY is it pre-clicked as a default when it screws everything up?

fozzy71
07-18-2009, 08:56 PM
I have a feeling a recent update may have enabled it by accident, as there has been a rise in posts about this. I couldn't answer for Mike though. This is for people that find the hover over popups annoying, and do not want the large main popup to appear at all. I prefer to set the delay longer, so I have to hover longer before the popup comes up.

yshulzin
07-19-2009, 12:11 AM
window?

Tried it both with it checked and unchecked, neither enabled the popup HUD.

Not the full tilt last hand, obv... the one that appears for 1s and should disappear. I'll attach a file, so you will take a look

fozzy71
07-19-2009, 12:42 AM
We just moved to a new server and the file attachments are not working yet. You can email me the prefs.xml file and holdemmanager.config file, with a link to this thread, to fozzy@holdemmanager.net.

The 'stuck' cards can be turned off by HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [ ] Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode.

akvsaq
07-19-2009, 03:17 PM
OK, this solved the problem instantly!
I don't get this option. Why is it even there? And WHY is it pre-clicked as a default when it screws everything up?

OK, this solved the problem AT THE TIME but this is NOT the solution. While i continued to play yesterday, the HUD popups stopped working for me as well. Not only that, but once the popups stop working, the HUDs do NOT refresh and i was unaware of that!! I almost folded a big pot yesterday because i thought this guy seemed to be the biggest nit ever but the HUD's were NOT correct!
THIS ALMOST COST ME A LOT OF MONEY!! ARGHHHHHH

When this freezing DOES happen, i get some kind of HUD error writing to pospref asking if i'd like to overwrite. Whatever i answer, i'll get a second error message and the HUDs have to be realigned AGAIN, MAJOR pain in the a**.

Yes Fozzy, I've already tried deleting posprf and etc etc, your e-mail, i followed. It works for a day or 2 but then back to problems.

ALSO Fozzy, I think the reason you don't see problems is because you didn't play enough. If i play a short amount of time, no prob. If you keep playing/keep HM open, this problem will come back!

PLEASE FIX.

fozzy71
07-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Sorry for the headaches. I am going to escalate this to the developer for some assistance.

Mike chops
07-19-2009, 04:14 PM
I haven't seen the problem. I played 6 tables for 90 minutes.

HUD stats not updating

Are you sure the hands are importing? If the HUD stats stop updating it is most likely because the import stopped working. We have had some problems with FTP since their update. I am fairly sure they were fixed for most people a week ago, but you might be unlucky.

Popups not working

Does this problem happen only when the stats stop updating? Or will it happen on it's own?

It sounds as if the HUD might have crashed? If you right click on a table in the table manager does the config menu come up? Can you close the table manager?

Are you playing with live tracking enabled for FTP? Can you try without. It would be good to help me narrow down the problem.

akvsaq
07-20-2009, 07:26 PM
I get the following error message from Table Manager:

Exception thrown in destructor
(f:\dd\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\filecor e.cpp:111) [there is no space between the "r" and the "e" in the word "filecore", don't know why a space is being created.]
an unnamed file was not found.
I press OK, couple seconds later, same popup, i press OK, couple seconds later, same popup, sometimes it will do this for a while and then stop.

Whatever this means, I keep getting it.

Also, HUD freezing issue is getting annoying now. To you guys, it seems fine. SURE if you play for a little while. After a couple hours, or at random times, the HUDs freeze. This is a pretty d*** serious problem because so many times i'm reading the WRONG stats for a player making me make mistakes!! FIX THIS PLEASE!!