PDA

View Full Version : A few hands not imported

fish2pute
11-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Recently I realised that I have 969 hand histories in my pokerstars folder that were not imported. If I try to import them manually it doesn't work. Those 969 hh represents a very very small portion of all the hands I played and were imported correctly from this same folder without any problem. So it doesn't make a big difference between my HEM winnings and my "true" winnings. I guess that's why it took me so long to realise that. But I still would like to understand what's wrong and how I can fix that.

Thanks

Patvs
11-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Try moving them to a different folder. Then run a import from folder on them.
Do they import as errors, or as duplicate hands?

Also clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected) in HoldemManager.

fish2pute
11-03-2011, 05:49 AM
They import as duplicate hands.
What filters are you talking about ?

Patvs
11-04-2011, 03:17 AM
The filter button (next to the date filter and game filter)---> click on Filter--> Clear

fish2pute
11-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Yes filters are cleared and I've done what you said : I moved the hhs to a different folder and ran an import from folder on them. They imported as duplicate hands but they are still in the folder. What does it mean ? What do I do now ?

Patvs
11-05-2011, 01:10 AM
If they imported as duplicates. It means they're already imported, and should be able to show up in the database.

Open one of these handhistory files:
check if there is a HERO (and that is the hero you've selected), if they're cashgame or tourney hands, etc.
Try importing them into a NEW database. Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

fish2pute
11-05-2011, 09:20 PM
If those hands are already in my database how comes that my HEM results are not accurate ? I'm used to note the amount of my bankroll at the end of every month to see my monthly results and there's always a difference (of about 2 or 3 buyins in general) with my HEM monthly results. And of course I take into account bonuses, cash out...
So where can this difference come from ?

Patvs
11-05-2011, 10:51 PM
On which site are you playing?
Are you playing a special type of tables, like jackpot tables?
Do the number of hands in HoldemManager match with the amount of hands you played (for example if you compare it to PokerTableRatings which is 95% accurate)

fish2pute
11-06-2011, 02:40 PM
I play at pokerstars.fr.
On this site all tables are the same : 35-100bb in €, no jackpot, no deep or shallow table, no nothing.
Pokertableratings doesn't track pokerstars.fr vey accuratly, about 60%/70% of hands.

Patvs
11-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Try importing the hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
If that doesn't resolve it, email PokerStars.fr support and request all your handhistories and import those into a new database.