PDA

View Full Version : HUD all over and flickering

crushdreams
08-22-2008, 04:35 AM
My HUD is flickering and jumping very small amounts left to right. Along with that it is about 1/2 a table to the right. It also seems to try and draw in one spot then moves to another farther left. One second its a player, then all over to the right.

I have looked through forums and nothing I have seen fixes this. The older versions (1.05) were fine... I want to buy this badly but not if it wont work properly on my CPU.

Edit, I have the latest hud version and HM version as well.

morny
08-22-2008, 02:13 PM
Please update your graphics card driver. Also try setting the opcaity sliders in both Hud Options > Player Preferences and Hud Options > table Pereferences (Max is completely to the right)

crushdreams
08-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Updating graphics card didn't work. Neither did opacity from the Table Prefs. Opacity from Players did however. The Players opacity did help however. But now there is a block outline around the stat panel. Part is bright pink, part gray. Its annoying and covering stats.

Also the pop ups are not coming up at all, let alone with the speed of the hold hud. This was a key feature.

Now what

crushdreams
08-22-2008, 05:50 PM
BTW, it works BETTER with larger tables (4 tabling) but in my case, i need it for more tables, at the smallest size.

crushdreams
08-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Any help here?

morny
08-23-2008, 10:50 AM
Theres one other thing you can try:

First update to http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

Close down Holdem Manager. Backup all the files in the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and delete them except for the holdemmanager.config file. Then insert the attached files into the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and then restart HM

If its still playing up it looks very like your graphics card and although it worked with an older version different technologies might be used in the newer version which its not compatible with so if the newest graphic card dosent work see if you can get a couple of older versions or even a beta version to see if it improves the problem

crushdreams
08-26-2008, 11:02 AM
If this is going to be the case can I get a couple of the much older versions of the HUD please?

Theres one other thing you can try:

First update to http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

Close down Holdem Manager. Backup all the files in the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and delete them except for the holdemmanager.config file. Then insert the attached files into the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and then restart HM

If its still playing up it looks very like your graphics card and although it worked with an older version different technologies might be used in the newer version which its not compatible with so if the newest graphic card dosent work see if you can get a couple of older versions or even a beta version to see if it improves the problem

morny
08-26-2008, 01:17 PM
You can try keep the manager at 1.06 and revert the hud back to 1.05.09 by downloading http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/1.5.9hud.zip and unzipping those 2 files over the same 2 files in your holdem manager folder but this is likely to cause other problems which we cant do anything about if your using an older version of the HUD but hopefully it will be useful to you

crushdreams
08-28-2008, 02:36 PM
BTW I just wanted you to know that this worked. And not only does the HUD work but I believe every feature as well....