PDA

View Full Version : HUD Won't Update for New Player

glkatz
07-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi. My HEM and HUD work great initially for the 1st player I play against in HUNL on Full Tilt. The problem becomes that the HUD won't change to the next villain when the 1st one leaves the table (or villain after that, etc.). It just stays frozen at the 1st villain's stats for when the left the table. Hand Histories are importing fine, all stats are being displayed overall and w/in the session when I refresh, etc. - only issue is that my HUD won't go from one villain to the next. Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Also, let me fill in the info requested in the forums for when someone makes a post w/a question:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? - 1.08.04

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? - only Full Tilt

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? - Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? - Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? - Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? - Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? - Haven't had to try this as hands are importing fine

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? - Yes

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? - Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? - Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? - Haven't done this b/c not sure that's the issue

netsrak
07-17-2009, 08:53 AM
For FTP you must use the latest Beta 18a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

glkatz
07-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Thank you very much for your help - I figured it might have something to do w/FT software update that's driving everyone crazy.

Thanks again !