PDA

View Full Version : Problems with archive

jdawg107
07-17-2009, 01:23 AM
Hey,

For some reason after I updated to 1.09 beta, I'm having problems importing my sngs into Tourney Manager. In Holdem Manager I have the "archive duration" set to 180 minutes, which means my hand histories shouldn't move from my Pokerstars Hand History folder to the HMarchive folder until they are 180 minutes (3 hours) old. But for some reason the tourny hand histories are going into the HMarchive after like 15 minutes.

So when I try to just import my live watches into Tourney Manager at the end of a set, only the last few go in, then I have to import directory and go into the HM archive to import the rest manually. How can I fix this? Thanks.

netsrak
07-17-2009, 04:28 AM
I'll ask Roy about it.

MarceloS
07-17-2009, 09:34 PM
I think I am having the same problem, and I can't find the archive duration setup.

I played a 5-hour tournament, it is fully archived, but the manager shows it as incomplete.

fozzy71
07-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration

MarceloS
07-18-2009, 09:18 AM
I corrected it, but my tournament still shows incomplete and it finished 12 hours ago.

All tournament files are already archived.

Do I have to edit each detail of the tournament?

netsrak
07-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Which site are you playing at?
Do you use the latest Beta 1.09 18a?

fozzy71
07-18-2009, 09:32 AM
For any tournament that is bigger than a single table, you must request the tournament summary from pokerstars - Requests > Tournament History. You can request up to your last 200 summaries. Once you get the summaries they need to be imported, so HM will know the finish places and payouts. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=51

jdawg107
07-19-2009, 03:21 AM
Any solutions for the OP's question?

MarceloS
07-19-2009, 06:35 PM
My problem was with FTP, not Stars.

fozzy71
07-19-2009, 07:04 PM
I just had someone on AIM today with a similar issue. I believe this is a bug associated with some of the recent FTP updates where the FTP client isn't changing the modified date properly which is causing HM to not move the files. My description may not be entirely accurate, but it is my best recollection of the issue. I will ask the developer to reply.

Rvg72
07-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Hey,

For some reason after I updated to 1.09 beta, I'm having problems importing my sngs into Tourney Manager. In Holdem Manager I have the "archive duration" set to 180 minutes, which means my hand histories shouldn't move from my Pokerstars Hand History folder to the HMarchive folder until they are 180 minutes (3 hours) old. But for some reason the tourny hand histories are going into the HMarchive after like 15 minutes.

So when I try to just import my live watches into Tourney Manager at the end of a set, only the last few go in, then I have to import directory and go into the HM archive to import the rest manually. How can I fix this? Thanks.

Are you using 1.09 Beta 18? We had a similar problem in an older 1.09 beta version but this was fixed so please let me know if that could be it

If you are using beta 18 and this still happens then email me at support@holdemmanager.net and we'll work out what's happening

Roy