PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes importing hands but HUD stats are not updated

MADZiCKz
11-01-2011, 06:54 PM
The title tells what's the problem. If I use table finder sometimes I get HUD to appear but the stats are not updated. For example if HUD appears and shows I have 4 hands on somebody after the next 4 hands the stats are still the same and if I use table finder now it may update the stats and show correct stats and 8 hands. Most of the times nothing happens if I try to update stats by using table finder.

The problem occurred after my brother had downloaded ladbrokes install file even though I already had ladbrokes installed. He says all he did was just dowloading the install file but not sure if I believe him.. :D Definitely something had changed in the folder where I had originally installed ladbrokes so I deleted some files that were created at the time my brother did his "magic". The files didn't look like important ones. Deleting the files didn't help so after that I uninstalled and reinstalled ladbrokes but it didn't work too.

Hands are imported fine and I can view them as the title tells. 1.12.05 is the latest HMupdate I have installed. Thanks in advance.

Patvs
11-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Are you playing cashgames, or only playing STT/MTTs?
Your issue is a known issue for STT/MTTs and should be fixed in the next update.

It shouldn't affect cashgame tables.

MADZiCKz
11-16-2011, 07:30 AM
Are you playing cashgames, or only playing STT/MTTs?
Your issue is a known issue for STT/MTTs and should be fixed in the next update.

It shouldn't affact cashgame tables.

Playin MTTs. Downloaded the latest update but it didn't solve the problem. Before downloading the update I noticed I have the same problem with Poker Heaven. The update didn't fix this problem too but there's some Poker Heaven tournaments that don't require table finder and HUD is working fine with them. It seems that the problem occurs only when I need to use table finder. For me 13:15 GMT starting 3€ rebuy (Poker Heaven) has always required using table finder to get HUD working and atm the problems with this tourney are similar to the problems I described in OP. HUD has always appeared without table finder in 14:00 GMT starting 2k€ gtd and it's still working fine in this tournament.

Kiersno
11-16-2011, 09:11 AM
I think this is the common problem w/update 1.12.05 on Microgaming. I have it also from the moment of upgrading my HM to 1.12.05. Basically I can't recall anything that was repaired by that update, but I can easily name some things that were seriously fkd by it. I can't play on Micro or Ongame due to HUD bugs and there is no downgrade option on holdemmanager.com so I can't download for example 1.11.07 which if I can recall correctly was far better than two recent updates. Is there any possibility of getting a download link to 1.11.07 so I can play on Micro and Ongame again?

netsrak
11-17-2011, 07:22 AM
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds