PDA

View Full Version : Auto Import doesn´t work

blind squirrel
07-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Table Manager opens and recognizes tables, they stay on 0/6 (short) tho (everything on zero)

On Import it stays on "Auto Importing..." and no progress in the field above whatsoever

The hands are saved by Stars in the right folders.

For some reason all settings of Stars, such as preffered seat, sound settings eg were deleted yesterday. Had to redo them all...

What could be the issue? Thx

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Please make sure you are using 1.09 beta 18a, from the link in my signature. If you are still having problems please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

blind squirrel
07-21-2009, 09:31 AM
Currently going through the FAQ´s again. My HUD has worked fine before...

The import folders are correct, Stars are saving HH´s to them, but the old HH´s are not moved to the folder that I selected (this has also worked before btw) - How does that come?

I´m on a German Vista - Could there be a problem with the folder of my HEM installation being called "Programme" when the updates go into a folder called "Program Files" (/RVG Software). The updates work though, just wondering.

Continuing with the FAQ now (for the 5ishth time overall :()

Edit: Also importing a single "Tournament History" file from Stars to update my tourney results doesn´t work.

netsrak
07-21-2009, 09:56 AM
I'll answer in german, its easier (just the standard vista things). ;)

Bitte die Benutzerkontensteuerung ausschalten und/oder sicherstellen dass sowohl holdemmanager.exe als auch hmhud.exe als Administrator ausgeführt werden.

blind squirrel
07-21-2009, 10:21 AM
I´ll answer in english :)

Yep did that, the import works now but still no HUD displaying. I think I´ll delete HEM and reinstall after this session and see if that helps.

netsrak
07-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Start hmhud.exe via windows explorer as administrator

blind squirrel
07-23-2009, 09:03 AM
Eventually I had to delete everything and reinstall meh. Vista is a bitch imo. Seems like the administrator stuff should be fine when installing and not sometime after. w/e thank you