PDA

View Full Version : Import missing some hands

The_Groke
07-16-2009, 04:58 PM
There are some hands missing from my last session. About last 20-30 hands are missing from my last session. I think I didn't do anything what would have caused that...I tried manually import them from handhistories but "found 0 files to process".
Beta18a and Windows XP. And played on PartyPoker.

I just played few hands on Party and they were importing ok.

Please help.

netsrak
07-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Did you have a disconnect or leave tables before the hand was completed?

You can try to copy / move the handhistories to a different folder and import them from there.

The_Groke
07-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Did you have a disconnect or leave tables before the hand was completed?

You can try to copy / move the handhistories to a different folder and import them from there.

No I didnt leave and no disconss.

And I already tried to move handhistories to different folder and imported them manually. They imported but those last hand from the session are still missing. I even purged the the hands I played on party yesterday and imported them again. Still not working.

And all filters are off.

netsrak
07-17-2009, 03:57 AM
If the missing hands are not in the archive folder and not in the party handhistory folder they are not written by the Party client for some unknown reason. You could try to request them via mail as a last try.

The_Groke
07-20-2009, 05:31 AM
If the missing hands are not in the archive folder and not in the party handhistory folder they are not written by the Party client for some unknown reason. You could try to request them via mail as a last try.

Yes they were in those folders. Those missing hands are in the textfile, but for some reason they are not shown in HEM. If I try re-import them it tells 'duplicate hands'.

I created an empty DB, imported to there. Import was successul but now I can't see any hands in the BD ...:confused:
Just found that HEM claims they are LIMIT HOLDEM hands, when they should be PLO.

BTW Im using Postgreq 8.0, might that cause any problems?

fozzy71
07-20-2009, 08:20 AM
I would suggest you install SQL 8.3. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=176

If your DB isn't real big, and you have plenty of hard drive space, you can install it right alongside the SQL 8.0 server. You can uninstall and delete 8.0 later, once you know if 8.3 cures it.

The_Groke
07-21-2009, 03:26 AM
I would suggest you install SQL 8.3. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=176

If your DB isn't real big, and you have plenty of hard drive space, you can install it right alongside the SQL 8.0 server. You can uninstall and delete 8.0 later, once you know if 8.3 cures it.

During the install I got a message 'port 5432 already in use'. Any advice how to proceed...thanks.

netsrak
07-21-2009, 05:28 AM
If you try to install 2 different postgresql versions on one computer you need to use different ports for them. For example 5433

The_Groke
07-21-2009, 07:10 AM
Seems that instaling 8.3 solved my problem since now the missing hands are showing as they should. Thanks!