PDA

View Full Version : HM HUD not working properly on Party HU tables

hem_hud_user2
07-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Since updating to latest stable version I have no problems on Full Tilt but can't get it working properly on Party. It just always displays my 6max hud on the HU tables on Party, but works fine on FTP.

Under table manager the HU table says "2/6" players.

I have my filters set up for "any site" and "any game" and have 2 different hud configs, one called HU and one called 6max. The HU one shows up on HU tables on Full Tilt but on Party the 6max HUD shows up on HU tables. Any ideas?

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Since updating to latest stable version ...?

Sorry, I didn't notice this part of your post at 2p2. Are you using 1.08.04?? If so, please update to 1.09 beta 18a from the link in my signature, and see if it cures the problem.

netsrak
07-16-2009, 04:31 PM
What do you call the latest stable version? It should be Beta 18a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

hem_hud_user2
07-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Sorry, should have been more specific. I updated to the 18a beta and tested it and still am having the same issue with HU tables being recognized.

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Could you please enable logging for the HUD and try to reproduce the problem. HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging. Also try to grab a couple screen shots when it happens again:

Table Window
Table Manager
Contents of \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data

After you get those pics you can turn the logging back off. After Mike sees the screen shots he may want the log files to look at.