PDA

View Full Version : HM and unibet don't work. (also FTP)

willem1990
07-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Ok, so on FTP, HM only imports half of my HH

On unibet, it doesn't import anything at all... Eventhough i tried nearly everything.

How come the HUD doesn't work on unibet and it also doesnt import anything...

netsrak
07-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Please give us some more details, go through this FAQ and post the answers: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

willem1990
07-16-2009, 06:02 PM
ok so i have this problem on unibet...
I selected nearly every folder of unibet now and it still doesn't import anything.
I don't have this problem on pokerstars, but i do have a problem on FTP (it only imports half the hands and the HUD only works for 8 hands and then it stops...)

My name doesn't apear in select player, so i can't run a report or something. It's really wierd, i don't know where i can find the HH of unibet either, i just selected every file.

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Please try updating to the current version and see if it helps any of your problems. You can download d1.09 beta 18a from the link in my signature.

willem1990
07-17-2009, 09:25 AM
ok unibet still doesn't work at all... FTP seems to work now.
But i really need help with unibet

netsrak
07-17-2009, 10:32 AM
I would once more ask you to check this FAQ and please post the answers in this thread. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

We need this details to help you better.

willem1990
07-17-2009, 10:41 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Version: Small Stakes 1.09 beta 18a

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? I'm playing on Unibet, Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars, I only have problems on Unibet now.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
YEs

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
No i don't see the HH at all (unibet is kinda strange) and unibet support says they can't garantuee Hold'em manager works on their site and they can't tell me where i can find the HH in c:\microgaming\poker\unibterpokerMMP

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Yes, it doesn't work

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
I can't find Unibet HH (i can see them in their client but not in a folder)

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
I'm not sure what this means... I guess so?

willem1990
07-17-2009, 01:47 PM
I just had a reply from Unibet

Het automatisch exporteren van handen is jammergenoeg niet mogelijk. U kan wel tijdens het spel, via `mijn pagina` en `spelstudie` en vervolgens `playcheck`, uw handen een per een nakijken.

So it says that it isn't possible to auto export hands to a folder. It says that i can check during the game true my page and gamestudy en following playcheck, my hands.

So according to Unibet support an auto-export to a folder isn't possible...

netsrak
07-17-2009, 03:40 PM
It should work. Please check the FAQ.

Your Unibet client must be english.
You must import the file gamehistory.dat in the main unibet folder an subfolders in the auto-import settings must be inactive.

willem1990
07-17-2009, 06:03 PM
i did everything you said...
it still doesn't work

EDIT: i did found a microgaming map in AppData... Normally this shouldn't affect anything at all, but i don't know why it doesn't work. I did everything from the FAQ

EDIT 2: If i replace the unibet files (following the instructions of the FAQ, step 3.2) my client works. But when i delete the files it doesn't work anymore.

I don't know what the problem is...

netsrak
07-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.