PDA

View Full Version : Start new session

vlsup
07-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Situation: I began playing cash, after 30 minutes win a lot of money - and this tilts me. Not just fact - digits in HEM report "sessions" :)
How to make HEM think I started new session? OK, can I close this tables and open some new - but HEM records new data in the same session summary row...
I know about possibility to see every table results separately - but this is not what I want.
Or - how much time I have to smoke or drink beer\coffee to make break so long that HEM decide my comeback to playing is a NEW session?

netsrak
07-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Look for this <setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>
in the holdemmanager.config file. It's the time between sessions in minutes.

For changing it close Holdemmanager, open the file in a texteditor (notepad) and change the value as you like it. Save the file and restart HM

sellfish1
04-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Look for this <setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>
in the holdemmanager.config file. It's the time between sessions in minutes.

For changing it close Holdemmanager, open the file in a texteditor (notepad) and change the value as you like it. Save the file and restart HM
where i have to look ? i'm a noobie with Hm2 (just 5 days) and in my active session tab is just 2 session 31mar first time when i opened it and 4apr first time when i imported hands.

_Loki_
04-04-2015, 06:18 PM
You are posting in the HM1 section when you should be posting in HM2
[The top panel of links: here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/ ]
The advice given above by Netsrak is not for your HM2 software

It is different advice in HM2 as follows:
Open HM2 > click on "Settings" in the ribbon > click on "General Settings" in left sidebar > In the right pane change the value of "Session Timeout" using the drop down menu
You can try changing it to something like 5 mins or 10mins
[There might be a minimum time that HM2 recognises, but I don't know what that is]

_Loki_
04-04-2015, 06:21 PM
...in my active session tab is just 2 session 31mar first time when i opened it and 4apr first time when i imported hands I am not sure you are telling us what your problem is

Please start a new thread in the HM2 section if you have a problem
Explain what is wrong in more detail

Sarek
04-05-2015, 01:08 AM
in my active session tab is just 2 session 31mar first time when i opened it and 4apr first time when i imported hands.

This happens when you accidentally set Session timeout = 23 hours (or something similar).
restore default 30 minutes as described by _Loki_