PDA

View Full Version : Add Omaha to Holdem manager

qtyavo
07-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Hi

I got an Omaha Manager license from Omaha for free promotion but I dont know how can I add this license to my Holdem manager. Please somebody helo me.
thanks

netsrak
07-16-2009, 01:01 PM
You need a new key for using the "normal" holdemmanager and the Omaha addon. Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your license details.

qtyavo
07-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Hello

Thank you for the help me. I got a new serial number but I cant activate :( I cleared my old license and added the new license and my name. It could register but after it the activation didnt work. It shows : There were errors during activation. I clicked to details : the operation has timed out. I did it 3 times
What should i do ?

netsrak
07-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Check your Internet settings. Your Microsoft Internet Explorer should work. Do you connect to the internet via Proxy?
What type of system are you using?

qtyavo
07-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Hello

My Internet explorer works well but i use Firefox. My internet connection is good. I closed my firewall and my antivirus but it didnt help. After the error the licensing issues box open and it shows my old serial number but before the registering i delete the holdemmanager.exe.ldat. file.
What should i do?

netsrak
07-17-2009, 04:01 AM
Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net

nabz
08-24-2011, 12:03 AM
I'm using Holdem Manager for years and now I want the Omaha version. I contacted support for a new key and I received it. I just wanted to make sure the right procedure before I do something stupid. I have to clear my old key and re enter the new one ? By doing this will I lose my data ?
Once the new key is updated, the software will automatically track my hand histories and show a default hud on the tables ?

Thanks for answering.

Sarek
08-24-2011, 04:17 AM
Go to menu Help - registration - clear code
Then restart HM and enter new code (which begins with PR2) - now HM will work both with Holdem and Omaha hands.
You don't lose any data.

nabz
08-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Thank you very much for the quick reply, everything is working just fine!