PDA

View Full Version : HUD does not work at FT when players leave table

DrMcBoy
07-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi - here is my issue - the HUD works when I first start playing, then as players leave the stats do not update to the new player - even after the new player has been sitting for 15+ minutes. So I try

A) unclicking table in table mgr
B) stopping the import then re starting
C) stopping the HUD
D) exiting HEM

but nothing fixes the stats, and once I stop the HUD the stats will not come back up at all for any table where someone has left - for any player. Near as I can tell if no one leaves the table is unaffected although I am not 100% sure.

The tables still show up in Table Mgr, but all the stats are zero and they show as "0/6 (short)"

thanks!

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

FT and Stars, only have the problem on FT. If I am playing both stars still works fine.

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

works for a while so i think this is OK

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

In Holdem Manager, navigate to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and verify that the location of the folder Holdem Manager checks for is the hand histories folder of your poker client.

Yep

If you can see the hand histories, right-click on the hand history, choose Properties and you should see the location of the hand history. Please highlight that location and copy and paste that location into the answer. This can be done by highlighting the text by holding down the left mouse button while highlighting the text and then right-clicking while the text is highlighted and choosing copy and then paste it into the forum.

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\DrMcBoy

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

Yes, everything looks fine except the HUD

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Tried it, no, see above for details

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.

yes

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

I think this is Vista? I have XP

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Please try updating to 1.09 Beta 18a from the link in my signature.

wlodi
07-16-2009, 04:34 AM
I have the same problem even after update 18a my hud stops after 8 hand but all hands are import to database

netsrak
07-16-2009, 04:36 AM
Does your Table manager say version 1.09.19?

wlodi
07-16-2009, 04:43 AM
say 1.08 beta 21 ;O?

wlodi
07-16-2009, 05:50 AM
ok i think that it work

DrMcBoy
07-16-2009, 01:44 PM
New beta does not seem to have helped. After my session today I am going to try uninstalling and re installing.

My table mgr is 1.08.04

netsrak
07-16-2009, 02:46 PM
My table mgr is 1.08.04
Don't you see the problem?
It must be 1.09.19 - please make sure you install the update in the correct path: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Current HM version is 1.09 Beta 18a

Table Manager is 1.09.19

If you don't have those versions you need to update. Make sure youa re installing the update to the \Holdem Manager directory where you first installed HM.

DrMcBoy
07-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Don't you see the problem?
It must be 1.09.19 - please make sure you install the update in the correct path: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

I see it now, the problem is I bought software from people who hire assholes to work in customer service. Great work on the design, I can see how it would be really hard to do a version check between the two.

fuzzy thanks for the help

netsrak
07-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Sorry Sir, i just wanted to point you to the obvious which was written in this thread over and over again.

We do no Update check for Beta versions because not everyone wants to use them. But when the Pokersites update their software it becomes sometimes necessary to use a Beta.

DrMcBoy
07-16-2009, 09:39 PM
If your goal today was to lose a customer you can go home early.

Free service tip - don't combine an 'apology' and an insult in the same sentence.

netsrak
07-17-2009, 04:06 AM
Calling me an asshole and talking about insult?
You are a really funny guy :)