PDA

View Full Version : Stats not showing up on mined tables

ez2cy
07-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Anything on my problem with Absolute and no stats on the tables I'm mining?

Did you get the email with the files I sent you and did you see anything?

Rvg72
07-13-2008, 02:18 AM
I don't think I received any Absolute hands from you - make sure you send to support@holdemmanager.net

Are you using a data mining program? Is Auto Importing working?

Roy

RedBarracuda
07-13-2008, 01:34 PM
When I open the table (Pacific Poker) on my XP x64 and observe it with HEM on and importing, I don't get the stats to show on the table until I start playing.

On my laptop though (XP Pro) stats show up as soon as I 1 hand of observed table is imported.

Might you know the reason why is this?

morny
07-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Follow these instructions on the pc thats not prefecthing:

Go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on “Add Folder” and add the following folder:
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and click close. You should also set it to move files after import. In a later release this folder will be automatically added.

RedBarracuda
07-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Follow these instructions on the pc thats not prefecthing:

Go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on “Add Folder” and add the following folder:
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and click close. You should also set it to move files after import. In a later release this folder will be automatically added.

I already have it set up like that and it isn't showing stats until I play as well..

morny
07-14-2008, 08:12 AM
I thought i replied to this yesterday, must have been lost in cyber space.

The folder settings may be corrupt, it should be showing them if its importing from that file correctly. Try deleting the folder and re-adding it again. If that dosent work delete any files in that folder and try again and let us know how that goes.

ez2cy
07-14-2008, 01:25 PM
RvG; I sent the files to mike chops (hud author) as he requested in the old forums.

I will forward the files he requested on to you as well. Ok, for some reason there are no files there now ????????? I'll forward the email with the attachments I sent him.

Also, I just tried datamining and nothing is showing up at all.

I'm on Absolute, have the Absolute Solution. Table manager is showing the tables I have open, but eveything is zero's. ie 0/6 players.....fish....0

ez2cy
07-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Ok, never mind. Not sure what I did, but I have the stats up and running on mined tables now. Don't anyone ask me what I did, cause I don't know...LOL

God I hate computers!!!!!!!!!

RedBarracuda
07-15-2008, 03:49 AM
I thought i replied to this yesterday, must have been lost in cyber space.

The folder settings may be corrupt, it should be showing them if its importing from that file correctly. Try deleting the folder and re-adding it again. If that dosent work delete any files in that folder and try again and let us know how that goes.
Tried it all and it still doesn't work on my x64 machine..

Any other suggestions? Do I need to set up something other then this?

btw. I don't think my xp pro machine has that folder added to auto-imports at all, and there the stats show on the tables I am observing but not playing (still talking about Pacific Poker)..

morny
07-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Would it be possible to send the holdemmanager.config files from both pc's to paul.morny at gmail dot com

Youll find the file in RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config

RedBarracuda
07-15-2008, 08:42 AM
Would it be possible to send the holdemmanager.config files from both pc's to paul.morny at gmail dot com

Youll find the file in RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config
Sending as I write this.. Hope it helps..

djManu
08-25-2008, 04:08 PM
I already have it set up like that and it isn't showing stats until I play as well..

Stats only work when I am playing as well (on fulltilt running vista).
I did all the things explained in this thread but it doesnt change anything.

May I send you my config file?

morny
08-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah send me your config file but also make sure Hud Options > "Disable HUD when their is no Hero" is unticked.

djManu
08-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Yeah send me your config file but also make sure Hud Options > "Disable HUD when their is no Hero" is unticked.

checked : this option is not set.

File sent to paul.morny at gmail.com !

Thanks

morny
08-26-2008, 07:26 AM
Thought i replied to this already:confused:

Anyway you need to delete your Full Tilt Auto Import Folder again but this time set it this folder C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory you had it set to go 1 folder further to the folder where your username is but thats too far

djManu
08-26-2008, 10:43 AM
Tanks a lot Morny : now it works for fulltilt !

Unfortunately not for Titan (iPoker) yet (the 2nd room I play at).

With Titan, I get the stats as soon as I am on the table, even if i am not playing but never when I am not on the table or in sitout mode.
Another issue specific to iPoker, requirement from them ? Is there a solution to this ?

I sent you my new config file just in case...

morny
08-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Pre Fetching while sitting out is only currently available with Ongame,FTP,Pacific & Stars

RedBarracuda
08-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Pre Fetching while sitting out is only currently available with Ongame,FTP,Pacific & Stars
Still not working with pacific for me..

Mike chops
08-27-2008, 11:34 AM
HEM on Pacific needs a hand grabber.

Are you sure the hand grabber is reccording the hands on the observed tables?

Where is the hand grabber saving the files? Make sure it is the auto-import folder that you set HEM to read from.

morny
08-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Also a popular one when i see this problem is they have Hud Options > Disable Hud Stats when there is no Hero selected, make sure this is unticked

RedBarracuda
08-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Also a popular one when i see this problem is they have Hud Options > Disable Hud Stats when there is no Hero selected, make sure this is unticked

this

thank you