PDA

View Full Version : Auto Import....

marginalhand
07-15-2009, 07:56 PM
I have been using HM for about a month, without issues. A few days ago HM auto import stopped working. it no longer shows "import in 5 seconds" and the green progress bar doesn't update either. I have downloaded latest patch, still no import.

Thanks for any suggestions

Issue is with Poker Stars and Full Tilt

luckystory
07-15-2009, 09:59 PM
i have same problem

fozzy71
07-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Can you (both) please answer these questions, so we get a better idea of your system/setup. If nothing obvious appears we may want to do a remote support session to figure out what is happening.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

marginalhand
07-15-2009, 10:51 PM
) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 18a

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
PS and FT
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Was working prior , I didnt change anything

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ *this is on PS
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory + subfolders *this is HM current import folders

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
last hand was recorded on July 9th

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
I didn't create another one but I'll try...why would I need to create a new DB I have about 6K hands on my current DB?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
NO , I didnt try it
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I did have it disabled when I first downloaded HM as per instruction. Can this change on its own?
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
I searched my C drive and I cant find this file. do I need to download HM again and start from scratch?

netsrak
07-16-2009, 04:13 AM
Because of the Update your Administrator settings could have changed so please:
Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

The holdemmanager.config file must be in the Holdemmanager\config Installation Path. If you can't find this you have no Administrator rights so this might be the reason for your problems.

Have you tried to import hands manually? Does this work?

And please recheck your settings from 3.) We have a problem so it doesn't help to say "I didn't change anything". You should really crosscheck it.