PDA

View Full Version : HEM freezes and not able to start it anymore

tikamp
07-15-2009, 05:36 PM
For the last 6 months my HEM has worked perfectly well. But the last few days it stops working after a while. When multitabling it suddenly freezes and does not import anymore hands. (I play at pokerstars). When this happens I cant shut HM down the normal way and even task manager is not able to shutdown HM. I have to push and hold the power-button of my computer to finally shut down HM and my computer. In the meanwhile i have updated my HEM succesfully to the latest version of HM (1.09 beta 17) but still i cant start my HEM. When I try to start it i get the following error message:

an error occurred while reading the config/HoldemManager.config file: Hoofdelement ontbreekt. Holdem manager will now backup the old config file and create a new one for you

Anyone?

fozzy71
07-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Please go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and look for HoldemManager.config. If you see it, Right-Click on it and choose Copy, then Right-Click in an empty spot in that folder, and choose Paste. Then delete the one you copied HoldemManager.config, and replace it with the default config file I attached. See if HM will start up now. If so, you will have to redo some of the basic settings such as your auto import folder list, archive folder path, miscellaneous options, etc.

If that doesn't help, please let me know and we may want to schedule you for a remote support session.