PDA

View Full Version : How do I switch between configs

Quincy3
07-15-2009, 02:29 PM
I have designed a couple of HUD configurations. My problem is that I would like to use the tourney configuration or default config. when I play tournaments. But it continues to give me a simple SNG config when I start the import. How do I switch back to the default or tourney config that I have when I am in a tournament.

fozzy71
07-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Make sure you have properly configured your custom hud configs on the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Use For: tab.

If you do not want to use the default config anymore, go to the Use For: tab and select a site that you do not play on. Then select your custom configuration, and make sure the Use For: tab is setup properly for the site/type/game you want it displayed for. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

Once it is all setup right you just select the proper HUD Configuration: from the drop down menu, choose Export Config, and it willprobabluy ask you to select a single poker site for the exported hud config. Pick a site, and name the exported XML file. Then copy that to a thumb drive or you could email it to yourself, to import to your 2nd pc.

I am working on updating that particular FAQ as we speak, to be more representative of the new Player Preferences Sub-Panels. The information is still accurate, but the pics are outdates, so some things may be relocated now.