PDA

View Full Version : FTP Pre-fetch issue

Ekstone
07-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Hello,

I set the following settings:
Go to HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > Set Pre-Fetch to 5, and make note of the directory it specifies for the pre-fetch folder.

Now go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Add > the path from step 1.

After these steps, I clicked on Start Auto Import button.

Then I opened a Full Tilt cash table, and after this I was able to see the table in table manager, but I was not able to see any HUD stats on the table.

How does the pre-fetch function working?

Thank you for your help!

Ekstone
07-15-2009, 12:02 PM
My version is HM Professional 1.09 beta 18

fozzy71
07-15-2009, 12:12 PM
That is how it works. It takes a few hands before it will pre-fetch at FTP> At stars it pre-fetches much quicker.

Beta 18 is still having HUD Freezing issues, so you will want to use Beta 17. unfortunately, Beta 17 has an issue where it does not save your pre-fetch settings, so you must re-enable that option each time. :(

NOTE: LINK TO PREVIOUS 1.09.17 BETA IS HERE: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.09.17.exe

I just tested now, at ftp, using beta 17, and the pre-fetch worked fine for me on 4 different tables.

Ekstone
07-16-2009, 04:54 AM
Thx your answer!

I have downloaded the beta 17 version and downgraded the beta18 as you wrote, but still have the problem :(

Maybe, the problem is the downgrade?
I mean, the pre-fetch settings was saved in my HM for example.

One more thing, there is a Live tracking (or something like this) checkbox in FTP section, but it is grey, and I cannot activate.
Maybe, is this the problem?

netsrak
07-16-2009, 06:41 AM
The Pre-fetch often needs some minutes (and some hands) to work.

Live-tracking is no longer working on FTP

Ekstone
07-16-2009, 06:44 AM
The Pre-fetch often needs some minutes (and some hands) to work.

It did not work after 30mins, and a lot of hands, so not this is the problem.

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 09:36 AM
Do you have 1.09 Beta 18a?

If so, please post a screen shot of the HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt window, as well as the Options > Configure Auto Import Folders window. And a screen shot of the \Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data folder and Table Manager window, when you have a table open and Auto Import running.

Or if you want to email me, we could setup a teamviewer session, as this should only take me 15 or 20 minutes to be able to check your setup and test if it is working properly. If you want to go that route, email me,fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings. I should be able to take a look at it some time later today.

Ekstone
07-17-2009, 02:51 AM
Thank you for your offer, but it seems my problem was solved.

I don't know exactly why it is working now.
I did some changes.
Change the folder where store the pre-fetch hands, and change the chat settings in FTP.

Marc
07-17-2009, 03:29 AM
I, however, am still having this problem.

The Hesperia file is a PS table that's open - and prefetch works for PS quite well.

Marc
07-17-2009, 03:42 AM
Bingo.

I opened a NLHE table just to see, and it worked. So the problem is with PLO tables.

netsrak
07-17-2009, 04:37 AM
OK, i'll forward it to Roy so that he can fix it.

fozzy71
07-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Bingo.

I opened a NLHE table just to see, and it worked. So the problem is with PLO tables.

Nice catch, thanks.

Mike chops
07-17-2009, 12:54 PM
It works for me - I definitely observed this table and didnt play a hand. Are there specific tables that dont work for you?

Marc
07-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Specific tables? No PLO HU, six max, or nine man tables work. I think it's related to the table exception error I just reported in another thread.