PDA

View Full Version : bug with HUD?

mrdeath4
10-30-2011, 09:02 AM
Hi, I have a big problem. after reinstalling the operating system (windows XP sp3) The HUD stops working, (when the autoimport starts all my poker clients begin to lag(PS, party, ipoker). But when i close the Table manager all is ok(but then there is no HUD). it is unplayable. please help.

Patvs
10-31-2011, 12:05 AM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates, including all .net framework updates.
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are , even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

mrdeath4
10-31-2011, 04:19 AM
I do not use a firewall. I have a NOD32 anti-virus, but it does not have a firewall.
I made all updates during the 1st Run of my Windows XP and I reinstalled even all .net frameworks and have now 3.5v.
I have the 1.12.05 verison of HM.
I have updated my video card drivers and there is no result. help pls.

netsrak
10-31-2011, 06:57 AM
Are there old data in any of your auto-import folders? They must be empty except current hands. To reimport old hands please use the import file/folder functions.

If that doesn't help please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

mrdeath4
10-31-2011, 03:28 PM
I use the original file of config. so check ur file =)

Patvs
10-31-2011, 05:32 PM
attach your holdemmanager.config file from the c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder

or did you email us the file?

mrdeath4
11-01-2011, 08:43 AM
attach your holdemmanager.config file from the c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder

or did you email us the file?

sorry going to attach it at home(in 4 hours)

mrdeath4
11-01-2011, 04:46 PM
here is the config file

Patvs
11-02-2011, 01:48 AM
C:\Program Files\pokerstars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e

Try deleting one of these two folders from your auto import folders.
Also try the HM2 free trial and let us know if you experience similar lagging issues using HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe