PDA

View Full Version : 888Poker - HUD not on set point

ZeteMKaa
10-30-2011, 08:36 AM
Hey

My HUD keeps jumping around, I only play 9 table MTT's but my HUD keeps changing locations.
But it isn't consistence, on 1 table everything is lined out as i want and the other table changes the locations and puts 3 HUD's in 1 corner where i used to have only 2.

Already set my table prefs, it looks like something in the HH that is not being processed in a right way.

Patvs
10-31-2011, 12:10 AM
-1 setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

-2 try to rightclick on the table in TableManager, and manually set the number of seats to 9. (sometimes a table is wrongly detected as being 10-handed)

tatisan
12-09-2011, 04:20 AM
I think i have the same problem.

with multiple MTT tables opened or when i am moved to another table, the hud is incorectly aligned at some tables.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4194/888hud.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/888hud.png/)

Here, the hud for Seat 8 is correct for the table on the right but is wrong for the table on the left (displays the hud for player on seat 7).

netsrak
12-09-2011, 05:53 AM
HM 1.12.07? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Does the table manager show the correct table size (9 or 10) for both tables?
Does it work if you change it manually?

tatisan
12-09-2011, 06:10 AM
i just installed 1.12.07. I'll be testing later and come back with the results.

tatisan
12-09-2011, 01:55 PM
The working solution was to manually set the table size to 9-max in table manager. It is a bit annoying to to this for every single tournament but its better than not working at all. I really hope you will solve this in one of the next releases.
On another note, if i minimize the table manager i have to restart HEM in order to start table manager again. Is there some workaround this issue?

Patvs
12-09-2011, 03:09 PM
If you close TableManager--> click on HUD options--> relaunch HUD on HoldemManager to re-open it.

arisgi
12-20-2011, 08:21 AM
-1 setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

-2 try to rightclick on the table in TableManager, and manually set the number of seats to 9. (sometimes a table is wrongly detected as being 10-handed)

somtimes is not correct. it is *always* detected wrong and you have to change it manually. 100/100 times. please be precise.

tatisan
12-20-2011, 09:30 AM
confirm 100% of the time for mee too. i'm glad i can use the hud now but i'm not that happy about my new table manager assistant job... maibe you could fix it in one of the next updates.

Patvs
12-20-2011, 09:34 PM
In the past all tables on Pacific used to be 10max.
Now that they've added 9max, HoldemManager can't detect the difference, so HoldemManager still assumes every tables is 10max.
We can change this default detection to 9max..... but then players that play on 10max tables will face the same issue where they have to use TableFinder for every table.

We're working on adding a feature where you can choose what your mostly played game is.
But if you play a mix of 9max and 10max tables, that's also not going to solve anything for you.

Merge has the same issue.
Ongame has a similar issue. Where whether you're playing at a headsup, 6max or full ring table, EVERY table will be detected as full ring. This detection isn't 'stupid', but merely the pokerclient doesn't add anything to the cache memory for HoldemManager to differentiate the tables. (pokerclients like PokerStars, PartyPoker, do)
I know what you're thinking: if there are 10 players at the table it's 10 max! If there are 9 players at the table it's 9max! HoldemManager can deduct this info from the handhistory file: but when one player leaves the table, or a player is eliminated, this type of detection also won't work. Since it will then wrongly assume a 10max table--> is 9max... and when more players are eliminated 6max--> etc. which will screw up the seating preferences also.

tatisan
12-22-2011, 09:58 AM
We're working on adding a feature where you can choose what your mostly played game is.
But if you play a mix of 9max and 10max tables, that's also not going to solve anything for you.

I play 99% 9-max so this feature would be good.

MOLLOT
12-25-2011, 07:35 AM
installed last version today. My HUD worked maybe an hour and than freezed. Relaunched HM... HUD is died now =(( it does not work anymore =(

upd. After trying to play 6-max HUD became alive. And than 9-max detected well. But sometimes it fails after restarting HM (that problem w 10 max) and shows nothing

Patvs
12-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

MOLLOT
12-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Checked everything. All files are started as administrator. Firewall is fine to.

Strange thing, but in cash tables looks everything fine. Did not test in SNG but today's fail was in MTT - noticed that HUD numbers and last hands stopped refreshing and after I restarted HM - HUD did not appear and table manager showed that I am playing 10-max table. Maybe it was some kind of a lag or something? Cause everything set normal after visiting 6-max cash. I'll try SNG soon

upd. SNG works fine.

Patvs
12-26-2011, 05:57 AM
Did you try to rightclick on the table in TableManager, and manually set the number of seats to 9. (sometimes a table is wrongly detected as being 10-handed)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Also try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your hands.