PDA

View Full Version : HEM wont auto import hands..

dtkodak123
07-15-2009, 08:49 AM
ive never had problems with HEM before, i get home.. turn on my computer to auto import hands from the previous session of like 4-8 tables worth.. not much time at each table..

I select auto import like i always do, and nothing happens.. when i try "stopping" it.. also nothing happens.. it says stopping.. but nothing started or stopped.

i can see my all stats etc.. just wont import.

I try to import manually and that doesnt work either. it gets thru some then stops..

dtkodak123
07-15-2009, 09:01 AM
about 8 times opening and closing it.. it finally decided to work.. dont know the problem, but its all good now.. =\

h8p5s
07-16-2009, 01:11 AM
I am having a problem with not being able to auto import hands, or manually import them. Approx. 5 secoonds after table manager popping up I get a message with the title..."HMimport" saying "HMImport has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvience" . I just click on the Dont Send option (instead of sending error report)... How do i fix this odd problem that has never happened to me until just recently. (i am also quite computer illiterate so sorry if this is an obvious fix...)

tyia!!

fozzy71
07-16-2009, 01:33 AM
What version of HM are you using? Please try updating to 1.09 Beta 18 from the link in my signature. If that does not help, please answer these questions to help us narrow down the possible causes. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

xxdrozxx
07-16-2009, 02:47 AM
FTP did an update. When I logged in it made me DL new software.

Since the new DL my HUd is no longer working. The hands are importing, the session stats are updating, but I can not get a HUd to launch. The table manager (1.09.15) launches, but doesn't display any tables.

I have continously been updating the manager off the links that have been posted because I was having the problem where it shouldn't show more then 7 hands. I DID update again today based on your sig link. I also have tried to close/open it several times.

The issue is still ongoing as described above after another update. However it's now 1.09.19 for the table manager.

Thanks

netsrak
07-16-2009, 04:27 AM
Please crosscheck all your handhistory settings in the FTP client and in the HM auto-import settings. They might have changed during the updates.

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.